Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - April 9, 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone watching Game of Thrones?

It is really good so far this season and I love where the Therian character is going. He is kicking ass and taking names as the hand of the king.
yes.

I found the part where the guy was fingerbanging his sister part equally funny and disturbing yesterday

Yeah, I found that to be interesting.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

It is really good so far this season and I love where the Therian character is going. He is kicking ass and taking names as the hand of the king.

Is that the midget?

He is probably my favorite character.

Yeah, the midget, he rocks. He is the only Lannister that I like on the show, the rest can eat a bowl of Spoy dicks.

I like all the Stark characters except the older sister married to Joeffrey. I like this new pirate character also.

I hate Joffrey so much, I almost like him.
That kid is such a dick head.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Some fresh new pictures of Brian on Facebook looking svelt.

Is that your GF?
Yes

She is cute. You better keep Derick away from her, he seems to push the limits w/ GF's and wives....
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Is that the midget?

Yeah, the midget, he rocks. He is the only Lannister that I like on the show, the rest can eat a bowl of Spoy dicks.

I like all the Stark characters except the older sister married to Joeffrey. I like this new pirate character also.

i feel the same way. I'm waiting for the episode where he commands Sansa to be prison style gang raped......the kid is strange
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Is that your GF?
Yes

She is cute. You better keep Derick away from her, he seems to push the limits w/ GF's and wives....
^this
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Is that your GF?
Yes

I think he prefers the type that are questionable trannies :poke:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:We didn't eat sweets for Easter. We had ham, asparagus, salad and baked sweet potatoes. That was it, and it was delicious.

I had mac n cheese.
Kraft or Velveeta?

Kraft.
And I put some extra, shredded cheese in.
A 3 cheddar mix.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Is that your GF?
Yes

I think he prefers the type that are questionable trannies :poke:

Confusedhock:

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Is that the midget?

But he is a worthless dickhead, kind of like hte Jody Shelley of the show. And you know that he is going to meet an ugly death, it is unevitable.
How many seasons deep are they into on Game of Thrones? I might have to catch up with this.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Is that the midget?

i feel the same way. I'm waiting for the episode where he commands Sansa to be prison style gang raped......the kid is strange

He's up there as the biggest dick head character with the guy from The Patriot.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Is that the midget?

I am waiting for him to bang his mom. One way or another his mom is getting banged soon, either by him, the pirate or the king slayer.
Brian Wrote:How many seasons deep are they into on Game of Thrones? I might have to catch up with this.

It's 2 episodes into the 2nd season.
Brian Wrote:How many seasons deep are they into on Game of Thrones? I might have to catch up with this.

Just started season 2, 2 episodes in. I think there are 12 in season 1
Chip Wrote:

It's 2 episodes into the 2nd season.
That's do-able.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11