Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 04/05/2012 - Is this thing on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LeNeve Wrote:I'm trying to figure out how to get a falcon gt.
[Image: 2007-fpv-falcon-gt-40th-a_460x0w.jpg]
you can get one shipped to you.

but they don't meet the emissions or safety
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The Tiger game is on ESPN 3, but it's blacked out here
its on your local fox affiliate or the fox sports.

I'm at work, espn 3 was my only chance to watch it
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The Tiger game is on ESPN 3, but it's blacked out here
its on your local fox affiliate or the fox sports.

I'm at work, espn 3 was my only chance to watch it
oh. my bad
[Image: falcon-0051.jpg]
mel gibson had a ford falcon
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq-Jvt6QIqaKrvKGojkNw...VmPRaRMm7P]
[Image: 32484720231_large.jpg]
Blue Jays gave up a run early. First game today anyone scored before the 5th
All my work is on hold. going into the bottom of the 9th, Pirates are losing 1-0. I would love to see a 2-1 win in the bottom. It on like Papelbon right now though, so I doubt it.
Pete Nice Wrote:Blue Jays gave up a run early. First game today anyone scored before the 5th
add another 3 to that
I tried to drive a mail truck that had all the controls on the right side. It was weird as fuck. Like throwing a baseball with your left hand when you are right handed.
"President to blame for surge in gun sales? One store owner explains the rush to buy firearms, "You got zombies, you got 'preppers, and you got Obama."
"Opioid pain relievers, the category that includes oxycodone and hydrocodone, caused 14,800 overdose deaths in 2008 alone, and the death toll is rising."

Now it's going to be almost immposible to get a bottle of vicodin when I break a bone or something.

14,880 doesn't seem like very many people eitehr in the grand scheme of things.
Average Number of Deaths per Year in the U.S

Bee/Wasp 53
Dogs 31
Spider 6.5
Rattlesnake 5.5
Mountain lion 1
Shark 1
Alligator 0.3
Bear 0.5
Scorpion 0.5
Centipede 0.5
Elephant 0.25
Wolf 0.1
Horse 20
Bull 3
Nationwide, pharmacies received and ultimately dispensed the equivalent of 69 tons of pure oxycodone and 42 tons of pure hydrocodone in 2010, the last year for which statistics are available. That's enough to give 40 5-mg Percocets and 24 5-mg Vicodins to every person in the United States.
20,000 people a year die due to the use of illicit (illegal) drugs. This includes effects such as HIV infection and hepatitis.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8