Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 04/05/2012 - Is this thing on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Chip Wrote:It's opening day, and I'm stuck at work.
me too.

I go to the Jays 2nd home game this year, wanted the opener, but there weren't good "non drinking" seats available
Derick Wrote:bald is sexy
uhh......thanks?? :?
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It's opening day, and I'm stuck at work.
me too.

I go to the Jays 2nd home game this year, wanted the opener, but there weren't good "non drinking" seats available

Downtown turns into a giant party on opening days.
it had started when I drove through at 7 this morning.
Dericks a bald people.
LeNeve Wrote:Dericks a bald people.
:roflmao:
Sup?
LeNeve Wrote:Dericks a bald people.
stop making fun of my lack of hair
JDubb Wrote:Sup?
sup and shit
I had a set of stethoscopes on listening carefully for air leaks around an engine. The truck driver guy that delivers parts, walks up and starts talkiing to me about casey kahne or something. What the fuck man? who does that?

Now the heater is back on, and I'll have to wait and try again when it gets quite. He does that shit while I'm typing something on the computer too. I always let whoever, finish their typing and address me. I've never inturupted a guy using stethoscopes either.
LeNeve Wrote:I had a set of stethoscopes on listening carefully for air leaks around an engine. The truck driver guy that delivers parts, walks up and starts talkiing to me about casey kahne or something. What the fuck man? who does that?

Now the heater is back on, and I'll have to wait and try again when it gets quite. He does that shit while I'm typing something on the computer too. I always let whoever, finish their typing and address me. I've never inturupted a guy using stethoscopes either.
people bother me pretty much for 10 straight hours a day, i've gotten used to stopping what i am doing to appease them
bunch of lame-O's today. Are any of you actually working tomorrow
Derick Wrote:bunch of lame-O's today. Are any of you actually working tomorrow
I'll be in office :wink:
no.
nope

yep. for some reason every place I have ever worked doesn't give a funk or a wagnall about Easter.

the doofus across the shop is taking vacation days Friday and Monday.

I think the other guy across the shop already left. I haven't seen him since this morning.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8