Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday March 22, 2012.....speedy thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
well, not the best way to start a day, but I did, with my first speeding ticket in 10 years. :roll:
I thought about starting this, but I had nothing to start it with.
So I kept working.
I don't remember the last speeding ticket I got.

I got a ticket about 7 years ago for rolling through a stop sign, but they changed it to "impeding traffic", same cost but no points on my record.
whats courtney got to say about this? I used to get one every year on my drive home for thanksgiving, i have stopped driving home for thanksgiving
My last speeding ticket was in 2005. I was going through an "S" turn at 93 MPH, and it was marked at 45 MPH. I argued in court that 45MPH was just a suggested speed. Turned out the distric attorney went to school with my Dad, and he lowered it to a minor infraction deal. 50 bucks.
LeNeve Wrote:My last speeding ticket was in 2005. I was going through an "S" turn at 93 MPH, and it was marked at 45 MPH. I argued in court that 45MPH was just a suggested speed. Turned out the distric attorney went to school with my Dad, and he lowered it to a minor infraction deal. 50 bucks.

Chicane.
My last speeding ticket was a few years back, caught doing 70 in a 50. Weak sauce.
Good morning bro-mo's!

I can't remember my last speeding ticket. The last ticket I got was for not having my current insurance information with me. I was pulled over for speeding but didn't get a speeding ticket but did get one for not having current insurance information.
with that being said, when I got to work I had to do a PDI road test on the NEW Golf R AWD. Holy hell

I'm glad the other guys told me where the cops were on the highway...........had it at 180 km/h in 4th.......still had 2 gears to go, but thought it was excessive.

thing goes like a gunshot, and keeps on going, redline at 7000 (max is 8000 and bounces) had it there quite a few times. :happy:
Oh, I think my last speeding ticket was for going 81 in a 70. WTF?
He said he was giving me a deal in only writing me up for 5 over.
[Image: Fresh_Out_Of_The_Shower.jpg]
Chip Wrote:[Image: Fresh_Out_Of_The_Shower.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: and :barf:
Chip Wrote:[Image: Fresh_Out_Of_The_Shower.jpg]
that pic is Stanley T approved!
my last speeding ticket was coming home from banff in '05, i was passing a semi and was going 115kmh/71mph in a 90kmh/56mph zone while I was passing. the cop gave me a break but I can't remember how much or how many demerits I got.
Brampton Wrote:well, not the best way to start a day, but I did, with my first speeding ticket in 10 years. :roll:

I am trying very hard to avoid getting another one. I think it's been about 2 years, possibly more.
speed kills folks, this happened last night in Grande Prairie
http://www.dailyheraldtribune.com/Articl...?e=3507990
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8