Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday March 22, 2012.....speedy thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Pete Nice Wrote:BTW how about Rich ripping on Spot's girl?

Spot's girl is hot, hotter in person than in pictures.
I missed a ton of the show today. I really hope Rich wasn't dogging Kristin, that's such a dick thing to do to a friend.
Pete Nice Wrote:$3.95 a gallon for gas!!!!

FUCK YOU OBAMA!!!!
:riot: I paid $3.75 today! Hey Obama... :finger:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

I missed a ton of the show today. I really hope Rich wasn't dogging Kristin, that's such a dick thing to do to a friend.

I think Spot said she was the prom queen, and Rich made a comment that it's only because there were only six 6 people in her class.
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

I think Spot said she was the prom queen, and Rich made a comment that it's only because there were only six 6 people in her class.
:douche: That's a horrible thing to say! Spot definitely out kicked his coverage.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

:douche: That's a horrible thing to say! Spot definitely out kicked his coverage.

Spot outkicked his coverage, then outkicked that coverage ten more times.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

FUCK YOU OBAMA!!!!
well....we pay the equivalent to $4.91 a gallon for gas right now, and we don't have Obama
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

FUCK YOU OBAMA!!!!
well....we pay the equivalent to $4.91 a gallon for gas right now, and we don't have Obama
Yeah, it's $4.20 a gallon here but still more than you 'mericans
I paid $3.91 per gal. Confusedad: Maybe I should have stayed unemployed so I wouldn't have had to drive.
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

FUCK YOU OBAMA!!!!

Man you just ruined their day. They are just going to have to jump on the women hating band wagon now.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

FUCK YOU OBAMA!!!!

Man you just ruined their day. They are just going to have to jump on the women hating band wagon now.
Lol

Imported from Canada.
[youtube]CENnskYcBV0[/youtube]

She gets hotter with age.
She's creepy looking.

Imported from Canada.
Brampton Wrote:She's creepy looking.

Imported from Canada.

That's how I like em!
Chip Wrote:I thought about starting this, but I had nothing to start it with.
So I kept working.
I don't remember the last speeding ticket I got.

I got a ticket about 7 years ago for rolling through a stop sign, but they changed it to "impeding traffic", same cost but no points on my record.

My only ever speeding ticket which I got out of was in 2006. I was driving amongst 10-11 cars and the we were all bunched together and the cop pulled out with it's lights on so I had to speed up to pass a truck then pull over. The judge let me off of it because the cop didn't show up and I said "How do I know he wasn't going to pull over the car that I passed to pull over, or the car behind me and I was just the dumbass who pulled over. The easy target" She agreed
michaelangelo Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:my last speeding ticket was coming home from banff in '05, i was passing a semi and was going 115kmh/71mph in a 90kmh/56mph zone while I was passing. the cop gave me a break but I can't remember how much or how many demerits I got.
demerits.. silly canadians :roflmao:
so you can keep getting speeding tickets without consequence? just curious, i have never lived outside of alberta

In MB, it depends on how much faster you were going over the speed limit. If you are more than 50 kmh over you automatically get your car impounded for 30 days, your license is suspended, fined and you have to take a drivers course again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8