Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip is going to get pink eye. You are not supposed to watch dogs pooping, or you get pink eye. fact.
You're assuming he doesn't already have it.

[youtube]yq6QDh4t96E[/youtube]
anyone know how to install perl on winxp and actually get it to work
Derick Wrote:anyone know how to install perl on winxp and actually get it to work

I did a few years ago.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:anyone know how to install perl on winxp and actually get it to work

I did a few years ago..........before it was cool.
fixed.....damn hipster
Joe Wrote:

I did a few years ago.
stupid scripts are written in perl, which wouldnt be a problem if I had a mac in front of me. i cant get anything to execute using command
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I did a few years ago..........before it was cool.
fixed.....damn hipster

LOL. I was a pioneer.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I did a few years ago.
stupid scripts are written in perl, which wouldnt be a problem if I had a mac in front of me. i cant get anything to execute using command

If you had a Mac in front of you it would be uncomfortable with the weiner in your ass.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I did a few years ago.

If you had a Mac in front of you it would be uncomfortable with the weiner in your ass.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

you said weiner
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I did a few years ago.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
at this point i'm not sure what would be better, a weiner in the ass or the frustration from this not working
[Image: 7pvUf.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I did a few years ago.

you said weiner

It sounded less offensive to me.
Derick Wrote:at this point i'm not sure what would be better, a weiner in the ass or the frustration from this not working

If you are unsure then I have bad news for you.
Derick Wrote:at this point i'm not sure what would be better, a weiner in the ass or the frustration from this not working
to sum up your comment

http://hahgay.com
Is Billy going to masterbate, or get raped?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21