Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/13... Happy 3rd Birthday to DBN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I'm enjoying being at home today. I'm thinking I need to think of a money making idea that keeps me home.

I've been thinking that too. I don't have enough items to sell on ebay, though.

Jim is all happy that he can come home and dinner is ready for him. He's threatening me with things like marriage and barefoot and pregnant crap.

I have TONS of shit to sell on Ebay, just no time to do it.

I'm taking advantage of this freetime to do some of that.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am in Manhattan. I am going to stay here through diner most likely. I am trying to decide between going to diner at Vincent's in Little Italy, where I went with Joe and JDubb at last years DBC, or going to Burger Joint at Le Parker Meridian, some of the best burgers I have ever had. I am in the lower half, so Burger Joint would kinda be an extra drive, so I might go to Vincent's. I need to go to a liquor store near NYU also.

Best pasta sauce in the world hands down. I know they sell to stores, but none close enough to here.
That was really good food.
Joe Wrote:JLH is in Maxim. ANyone else think there was some serious Photoshopping done?

[Image: jennifer_love_3_122_112lo.jpg]

Yes.
[Image: watermelon_princess.jpg]
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am in Manhattan. I am going to stay here through diner most likely. I am trying to decide between going to diner at Vincent's in Little Italy, where I went with Joe and JDubb at last years DBC, or going to Burger Joint at Le Parker Meridian, some of the best burgers I have ever had. I am in the lower half, so Burger Joint would kinda be an extra drive, so I might go to Vincent's. I need to go to a liquor store near NYU also.
Pete Nice Problems, where my next nyc meal is going to be
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:[Image: watermelon_princess.jpg]
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:JLH is in Maxim. ANyone else think there was some serious Photoshopping done?

Yes.
still :hitit:
It is 73 degrees in NYC and the place is poppin with bitches wearing their mini skirts, shorts and tight clothes. Fucking sweet.

I just drove past a gaggle of Catholic School girls in uniform. Derick would have liked that.

Hell yeah.
Her thighs look like a total cartoon between her legs.
Leave Axle Rose alone Mr. Brownstone!!!!!
Joe Wrote:

Best pasta sauce in the world hands down. I know they sell to stores, but none close enough to here.
was that the place we all went to with Rich and Sara?
motorhead frucking SUCKS!!!! :killme:
time traveling pedofiles listen to motorhead while they are raping their younger selfs
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

was that the place we all went to with Rich and Sara?

No, it is the place Joe, JDubb and I went between the show and Gotham.
I'm listening to John Berthal interview again. Awesome.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21