Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/12/12 - Monday - Hour lost.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Confusedad:
I'm all irritable this morn.
Shitty Monday already...
apparently my neighbors forgot to turn thier clocks ahead, their alarm was going off all morning
LeNeve Wrote:I'm all irritable this morn.
JDubb Wrote:Shitty Monday already...

White guy problems
For any of you interested. I have posted the bracket pickem game for the tourney starting on wed. See NCAA forum
Derick Wrote:For any of you interested. I have posted the bracket pickem game for the tourney starting on wed. See NCAA forum
Nope, not interested. Thanks anyway, Bracket Guy.
Happy birthday Corey
Chip Wrote:Happy birthday Corey
Maybe for his Birthday, Derick will let him bang his future prospects.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm all irritable this morn.

:whomo:

usually wake up a few minutes before my alarm, today since its still dark at 6:30, the alarm went off & I wanted to throw it into a wall
Brian Wrote:
Derick Wrote:For any of you interested. I have posted the bracket pickem game for the tourney starting on wed. See NCAA forum

I just had a run in with the Riley Ford brackey guy. I don't mind, I'll fill it out later, and I'll fill out the DBN one, and I'll fill out whatever other ones come my way.
Brian Wrote:

Haha, yeah, he'll "let" him bang them.
:poke:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

I just had a run in with the Riley Ford brackey guy. I don't mind, I'll fill it out later, and I'll fill out the DBN one, and I'll fill out whatever other ones come my way.
People pleaser.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Haha, yeah, he'll "let" him bang them.
:poke:
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Sweet.
I'm doing a bracket tournament too.
Just fill one out and send me $20.
I'll let you know if you won when ever this stupid thing is over.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19