Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/12/12 - Monday - Hour lost.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Pete Nice Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I need a woman who enjoys:

1. Giving blow jobs
2. Anal
3. Taking loads all over

that is about it. I don't need skat play, foot fetish, pee, swinging or any of that other crazy shit.

Still, it is amazing how many women won't do ANY of those three things, let alone all of them. My ex-wife only did two, and now she is gone. I should have never married her to begin with.

Don't settle b/c they are not going to "come around"
The bad thing is, my girl did anal until we got serious. Then she realized "it hurts". I'll get it back in there one day.

She did it, so it is always an option now. One of her friends probably just got in her ear.
Absolutely! That's why I'm not too worried about it.
I was in love and respected her and knew it was worth waiting for. A good woman is worth the wait.

Sent from the back of Eddie's FedEx truck
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:this conversation is depressing me

Why is that?
Its not easy to find the perfect woman. even though she doesn't do everything I want, I am still happy & in love. Right now its not a deal breaker for me. do I think about it sometimes yes, but accepted what is available to me & what is not. If I leave her because she is not the perfect woman in all ways, I am going to be alone for a very long time

It is hard to find the perfect woman, but she obviously does what you need, even though not everything you want, so that is what matters. I have things I need, as listed above, and things I want. The need list is a must go.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I was in love and respected her and knew it was worth waiting for. A good woman is worth the wait.

:high5: I like hearing stories like this. In a world where everyone is blowing loads in a snookie's hair, it's refreshing to know there is still traditional shit going down.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:this conversation is depressing me

Why is that?
Its not easy to find the perfect woman. even though she doesn't do everything I want, I am still happy & in love. Right now its not a deal breaker for me. do I think about it sometimes yes, but accepted what is available to me & what is not. If I leave her because she is not the perfect woman in all ways, I am going to be alone for a very long time

It is hard to find the perfect woman, but she obviously does what you need, even though not everything you want, so that is what matters. I have things I need, as listed above, and things I want. The need list is a must go.
:high5:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I was in love and respected her and knew it was worth waiting for. A good woman is worth the wait.

Imported from Canada.
LeNeve Wrote:

:high5: I like hearing stories like this. In a world where everyone is blowing loads in a snookie's hair, it's refreshing to know there is still traditional shit going down.
:whomo: & as a result he has an awesome family, good looking kids etc...

Good stuff man! :high5:

years later, you have three kids. Worked out well.
LeNeve Wrote:

The peace of mind I get is priceless. Trust me. To know I'm not being compared to or against and to know I'm the only one whos ever been in my wife is pretty sweet.

Later, Nation!
Later, Lonnie
I guess I am lucky. My wife has never ever, in any way, ever compared me to any of her exes. Not sexually, financially, looks wise, job wise, car wise, nothing, ever.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It is hard to find the perfect woman, but she obviously does what you need, even though not everything you want, so that is what matters. I have things I need, as listed above, and things I want. The need list is a must go.
:high5: :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:I guess I am lucky. My wife has never ever, in any way, ever compared me to any of her exes. Not sexually, financially, looks wise, job wise, car wise, nothing, ever.

:whomo: thats slapaho territory
spring is so early this year mid-60's all week, time time to get back into shape
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19