Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 03/07/2012 - Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
you have to pay for tapatalk?

I don't remember paying for it
At first, I had the beta version of tapatalk that was free. Then the final version came out and I had to pay for it.
I have never paid for any app yet
Brampton Wrote:you have to pay for tapatalk?

I don't remember paying for it

It's like I had it for free, then I erased it on accident, then when I wanted it again it cost money?

something like that
when they describe the foods they eat, how are they not 500 pounds?
Brampton Wrote:when they describe the foods they eat, how are they not 500 pounds?
Lots of laxatives.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:when they describe the foods they eat, how are they not 500 pounds?
Lots of laxatives.
or enemas

I eat like that. I'm blessed with a sassy metabolism I guess.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Lots of laxatives.
or enemas

or AIDS, the gay AIDS
sassy metabolism, that sounds funny. :roflmao:
I am addicted to ice cream, gained a few pounds this winter, hopefully the warm weather motivates me to get in shape
We should send a recording of today's show to the starving ethernopians.
Brian Wrote:We should send a recording of today's show to the starving ethernopians.
starvin marvin may cry.....if he wasn't dehydrated
I'm all hungry now. going with a #1 and a #3 combo plates from the mexican restraunt.
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:We should send a recording of today's show to the starving ethernopians.
starvin marvin may cry.....if he wasn't dehydrated
:high5: Damn that Sally Struthers!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16