Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 03/07/2012 - Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
So here is my question:

Apple fan boys say that they love Apple products so much b/c they last forever and don't get viruses right?

So then why do they have to buy a new Iphone or Ipad every year when the newest version is released?

Of course it's never going to break or get a virus if you get a new one every fucking year morons!!!!
Brampton Wrote:so what are the little number combo's that people are putting in their twitter feeds?

JDubb did it today, and I have no clue what those are or why people do it........I feel old and confused
#getoffmylawn

Sent from the future
Pete Nice Wrote:So here is my question:

Apple fan boys say that they love Apple products so much b/c they last forever and don't get viruses right?

So then why do they have to buy a new Iphone or Ipad every year when the newest version is released?

Of course it's never going to break or get a virus if you get a new one every fucking year morons!!!!

And that is part of the genius of Apple, you can't deny they're doing their business right.
The marketing is brilliant.
Chip Wrote:

And that is part of the genius of Apple, you can't deny they're doing their business right.
The marketing is brilliant.

It sure is, I guess you just have to have enough smarts to see past the marketing.

Being gay is not a choice Pete. They are born that way. You need tolerance classes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have friends who use apple products exclusively, and they done buy the stuff when it comes out. My buddy has his 24 Imac from a couple years ago, the iPhone he bought from me and an Ipad

These are for both business and personal.

Imported from Canada.
LeNeve Wrote:How to make a snookie: :yawn: :wanker:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:[youtube]_XIyJO6vf3c[/youtube]

WOW.... When does that mess come out?

[smiley]Speaking the Truth Yo[/smiley]!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:

Being gay is not a choice Pete. They are born that way. You need tolerance classes.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:

I have friends who use apple products exclusively, and they done buy the stuff when it comes out. My buddy has his 24 Imac from a couple years ago, the iPhone he bought from me and an Ipad

These are for both business and personal.

Imported from Canada.

Everything I buy is business and personal also.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16