Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fri Mar 2/2012 - It's race weekend Friday!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I've been waiting for an email to come in for like an hour now...
We always had matching silverware and plates, but never towels.
Hondo Wrote:I had a Siberian Husky pup like that back in the early 1990's. Some shithead cut the lock off my stockade fence gate and stole her. With my police car sitting in my driveway. :douche:

Some people have no respect at all.
Our cups and glasses were always a mess of different souvenir cups and free give aways
Chip Wrote:Our cups and glasses were always a mess of different souvenir cups and free give aways

I have so many beer glasses that I never actually use my regular glasses.
I miss being able to post on here and listen to the show. Confusedad: Today has been dragging....
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Our cups and glasses were always a mess of different souvenir cups and free give aways

I want to start getting pint glass souvenirs when I go places
I reuse towels but I've never shared a towel. That just seems gross. Plus it takes hours to dry and using a wet towel is kind of nasty.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I want to start getting pint glass souvenirs when I go places

I started doing that along with getting wine glasses from each vineyard I visit. I guess one day I'll have enough that I can display them.
they have sweet potato tots at sonic now. Think I'll try them today.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Friday couldn't have come soon enough!

THIS!
Chip Wrote:We always had matching silverware and plates, but never towels.

The matching towels get hung out for company, but that's about it.
Joe Wrote:I reuse towels but I've never shared a towel. That just seems gross. Plus it takes hours to dry and using a wet towel is kind of nasty.

I'll use the same towel for a couple days before it goes into the wash. We don't usually share, though.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I reuse towels but I've never shared a towel. That just seems gross. Plus it takes hours to dry and using a wet towel is kind of nasty.

I'll use the same towel for a couple days before it goes into the wash. We don't usually share, though.
^this^
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

^this^
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11