Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fri Mar 2/2012 - It's race weekend Friday!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Plans for this weekend?

baseball team meeting tomorrow, then going to buffalo with a buddy

buffalo soldiers
NussieT Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:...that awkward silence after you say hi to someone, and they just walk away.

To make it even worse he didn't even text me either... DaveP sucks ass.. cat fucker.

I feel ok..

and I do not suck ass. :roll:

Denies sucking ass but doesn't deny fucking cats :?

:whomo:
I missed what happened with Wes on the air, I heard his ex on the air, but was distracted
you are wondering who I am
secret secret I got a secret
machine or mannaquin

[youtube]IHT382x8Foo[/youtube]
I a mother fucking robot bitches!!! domo arigato
Donginator Wrote:I missed what happened with Wes on the air, I heard his ex on the air, but was distracted

They broke up because she was leaving for Seattle, then she found out she was preggers. So she decided to stay and they are sort of back together but she called the show and made a big fuss over it. I'm happy for Wes but that chick of his sends me a weird clingon chick vibe.
Clingons around Uranus.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
NussieT Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I missed what happened with Wes on the air, I heard his ex on the air, but was distracted

They broke up because she was leaving for Seattle, then she found out she was preggers. So she decided to stay and they are sort of back together but she called the show and made a big fuss over it. I'm happy for Wes but that chick of his sends me a weird clingon chick vibe.
are they sure its his?
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the future looks bleak.
^this^
I have two employees that are in early/mid 20's. I cannot believe the amount of stuff they just don't know. Very smart when it comes to work but know nothing about the world.

You should spend a day with Jim's daughter. Don't get me wrong, she's a sweet kid and all, but absolutley no ambition or desire to apply herself to do anything. I fully blame too much TV for it, too.
Chip Wrote: :roflmao: :roflmao: Cleveland... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That would be HILARIOUS!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:To make it even worse he didn't even text me either... DaveP sucks ass.. cat fucker.

I feel ok..

and I do not suck ass. :roll:

Denies sucking ass but doesn't deny fucking cats :?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:Plans for this weekend?

I have nothing planned other than going with my brother and my son to the snowmobile races. I'd take my daughter but she'll get into everything or be bored. I don't expect us to be there that terribly long anyway

I gotta re-clean the house. Reset the wireless router (DONE!). Get Ms. Crabby-pants-prepubescent-I-don't-wanna-do-my-homework to do her fucking homework. Get a birthday gift for my youngest niece, who is daring to turn 5 years old on Sunday. Dammit, I remember holding her the day she was born, she's growing up way too fast. Oh, and enjoy a few cocktails to help me reclaim my sanity from this hell of a week.
Donginator Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

are they sure its his?

Didn't say but I wouldn't be too surprised if it wasn't though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11