Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/22/2012 - Ass Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
G Wash, happy birfday bro. Going to chop down a cherry tree today for you homie.
What is ash wednesday anyway? Catholic Jesus stuff?
Leap year too. Leap Day is a week away.
LeNeve Wrote:What is ash wednesday anyway? Catholic Jesus stuff?
It's not just a Catholic thing, it's more of a Christian thing. Although the Catholics like going to church today and walk around the rest of the day with ashes on their forehead to show how religious/faithful they are... :roll:
Good morning Bro-mo's!
are we raging yet? I was just asked a question by the guy across from me, which i've answered 5 times yesterday. Then last night roommate #1 has a guy show up to our place while roommate #2 is home, but roommate #1 is not there. then I had to deal with that bullshit. apparently guy was from out of town and flight got in early, but no one mentioned that to anyone. Seriously going off really quick like

It is the official first day of Lent. 450 days from now is Easter. I just realized I gotta go to church tonight, damn. I need to look up the times.
Derick Wrote:are we raging yet?
No, not yet.
JDubb Wrote:
It's not just a Catholic thing, it's more of a Christian thing. Although the Catholics like going to church today and walk around the rest of the day with ashes on their forehead to show how religious/faithful they are... :roll:

I usually wipe mine off. Problem is that those ashes are from blessed palm leaves and you aren't supposed to allow those ashes to go down a sewer drain or anything like that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I usually wipe mine off. Problem is that those ashes are from blessed palm leaves and you aren't supposed to allow those ashes to go down a sewer drain or anything like that.
Oh brother...... :zipit:
JDubb Wrote:

I don't remember anything about it. I went to alot of Sunday School, and church too. Good Friday, and passover, and Easter I know about, and why they exist. Just not Ash wednesday.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

It is the official first day of Lent. 450 days from now is Easter. I just realized I gotta go to church tonight, damn. I need to look up the times.

450 days is a long time.
JDubb Wrote:
Well, I'm a Christian, and we don't celebrate it. Same as lent, we don't do that either

sent from the legion of doom
Derick Wrote:are we raging yet? I was just asked a question by the guy across from me, which i've answered 5 times yesterday. Then last night roommate #1 has a guy show up to our place while roommate #2 is home, but roommate #1 is not there. then I had to deal with that bullshit. apparently guy was from out of town and flight got in early, but no one mentioned that to anyone. Seriously going off really quick like

Lets kill those mother fuckers!!!!!!
Derick Wrote:are we raging yet? I was just asked a question by the guy across from me, which i've answered 5 times yesterday. Then last night roommate #1 has a guy show up to our place while roommate #2 is home, but roommate #1 is not there. then I had to deal with that bullshit. apparently guy was from out of town and flight got in early, but no one mentioned that to anyone. Seriously going off really quick like

Awww muffin...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16