Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/22/2012 - Ass Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Pete Nice Wrote:What up Nerfherders?

staring out of a garage door watching all the people enjoy a 70 degree day. Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:COMMON COVINO!!!

Enough with the blaming Bush BULLSHIT!!!!

Many of Obama's failures have nothing to do with Bush. And Obama has done LITTLE TO NOTHING to even try to fix what was broke under Bush.

Let's go even farther back the n Covino, some with say that Bush's issues were all a result of the Clinton administrations poor planning for the future of the country.
:whomo:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I wouldn't vote for either, I would vote a third party.
I am voting third party if Santorum is not the nominee. As a society we need to make sure Santorum does not win

I have been looking at the candidates some and it seems like Romney actually has the required skill set to set the country on the path it needs to be on, BUT, that is all dependent on the congress, supreme court and all the crooked cash that gets sent into government.

I have no faith in our politicians and the two party system is broke.
Nuff said...
QFT
Brampton Wrote:I don't believe there is anything Biblical about Lent. or any of these traditions.

these are things that the Church decided to do, so the believers would better understand Christs sacrifice

True.
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:ok thats cool :thanks:

its a Stern reference

I thought I've that on his show before.
Did you give up writing complete sentences for Lent?

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I keep doing that. It's weird. Maybe if I eat some lunch.
Donginator Wrote:If Santorum is the nominee, I would vote for Obama to help keep Santorum out of office

I watched him last night and I will vote for anyone running against that male chauvinistic pig.
Donginator Wrote:I was listening in the car yesterday, but when they mentioned when a woman smokes it changes their hotness. I 100% saw this with Nicole from the Morning mash-up, very attractive, but once I saw her smoking, her hotness disappeared

So true!!
...Tina got a big ol' butt...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:What up Nerfherders?

What up! Taking a break from Cityville?
JDubb Wrote:Happy National Margarita Day!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/21...91734.html

:high5: margaritas are muy delicioso. Matter of fact, that sounds like something I might have later, to cap off this lovely day.
There are only 2 margarita recipes on that list that I like.

red hots in a margarita. Wtf sofa king wee tod did
JDubb Wrote:...Tina got a big ol' butt...

I wasn't listening? WTF?
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:...Tina got a big ol' butt...

I wasn't listening? WTF?
It's an LL Cool J song they played coming out of a break.
rich and his brother are now "shake and bake" :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16