Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/16/2012 Thursday - Strike first, strike fast, strike hard!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:good day thine peeps, and a good morrow to follow

I think I would be okay with people still talking this way.

How did we evolve with our speech so quickly. Wy don't Americans sound british still?

What will we sound like in 500 yeaRS?
by the sounds of a lot of the younger generations, it will devolve to a series of noises and grunts.

Acronym hell
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:for $219,000 around here you could get a house that is 30+ years old or a brand new duplex that has about 1100sq feet.

your neighborhood is pricey.
whats not listed is the one at 4.4 mill
Keep in mind the $/sq ft. I know every market is different but houses in Vegas are going for $70/sq ft., here are are about $100/sq ft. I think $166/sq ft is pretty high.
I never considered it that way, i was looking at overall price. I'll keep that in mind. You think $125 is about top end?
For today's market, yes. I know in 2006-07 it was much higher but that was during the housing boom.
wow, i just checked 2 places here for $per sq foot and one was 163 and the other was 275 :? it's fucking expensive to buy real estate here. even on my old house that I thought I got a good deal on 7 or 8 years ago was 158/sq foot.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:what are your thought on this

http://www.redfin.com/IL/Bensenville/304...e/21732325
no basement?
no

You can always start digging one out with RC toy construction equiptment.

I still need to read that story. I forgot yesterday.
the only issue i have with basements is the extra cost and maintenance. yeah it would be nice to have one for the storage, etc. but then you bring in potential water, sump pumps, extra cost of having to deal with that water, drainage, etc
Derick Wrote:the only issue i have with basements is the extra cost and maintenance. yeah it would be nice to have one for the storage, etc. but then you bring in potential water, sump pumps, extra cost of having to deal with that water, drainage, etc

good for tornadoes also. thats about it.

contrary to popular belief, they are not good for storing dead bodies.
for some reason A.A. likes to have meetings in basements.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the only issue i have with basements is the extra cost and maintenance. yeah it would be nice to have one for the storage, etc. but then you bring in potential water, sump pumps, extra cost of having to deal with that water, drainage, etc

I love having a basement. Its like having an entire extra floor in the house
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I love having a basement. Its like having an entire extra floor in the house
i don't think i could buy a house without a basement. in fact i can't remember seeing one here without one. i'm sure there are some houses without basements, but aside from mobile homes, I can't remember seeing one.
michaelangelo Wrote:i don't think i could buy a house without a basement. in fact i can't remember seeing one here without one. i'm sure there are some houses without basements, but aside from mobile homes, I can't remember seeing one.
:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:

Unless you put them down before you pour the cement for the floor... oops, did I say too much?
ace of basement.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:just a few things off the top of my head, that would upset me if Dave Mustaine endorsed them, any politician is not on the list.

Hybrid cars
yogurt
silly string
I like all 3 of those things. whats wrong with you

Driving up to people in hybrid mode (silent) then throw yogurt at them while spraying them with the silly string. This is a good thing

:roflmao:

Nice, but pricey. How much land does it have?
beckster Wrote:

Nice, but pricey. How much land does it have?

Nevermind.. less than a quarter of an acre. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18