Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 13/02/2012.....Its monday.....YEAH!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Good morning everyone, hope you had a good weekend.
Good morning Bro-mo's!
Brampton Wrote:Good morning everyone, hope you had a good weekend.

I slept for 20 hours, then ate a box of fruity pebbles. Then slept another 20 hours.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Good morning everyone, hope you had a good weekend.

I slept for 20 hours, then ate a box of fruity pebbles. Then slept another 20 hours.
dang yo.

thats as much down time as Whitney Houston.
Too Soon?
I left my folding box cutter knife thing in a farmers pickup awhile back, wasn't 100% sure, but thats where I thought I had lost it. Well, it was in his truck. He returned it. Very cool of him. I have had it for 10 years probaly. It was a gift. The farmer will be getting special vehicle treatment from now on.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6NMZBkBjAWKq1EUBVwTp...-czI6lvFMr]
LeNeve Wrote:I left my folding box cutter knife thing in a farmers pickup awhile back, wasn't 100% sure, but thats where I thought I had lost it. Well, it was in his truck. He returned it. Very cool of him. I have had it for 10 years probaly. It was a gift. The farmer will be getting special vehicle treatment from now on.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6NMZBkBjAWKq1EUBVwTp...-czI6lvFMr]
:high5:
never too soon for someone who pretty much commited suicide. If she got hit by a double dutch bus, then maybe too soon. Probaly not though, for me anyway.
she made her own bed, then smoked alot of crack in it.
LeNeve Wrote:never too soon for someone who pretty much commited suicide. If she got hit by a double dutch bus, then maybe too soon. Probaly not though, for me anyway.
the only difference for me in my opinion of her in relation to the death of Micheal Jackson is I don't mind listening to her music.

She was on 4 types of pills, alcohol and other stuff when she drowned. Bobby Brown messed her up good
LeNeve Wrote:she made her own bed, then smoked alot of crack in it.
she drew her own bath, then drowned in it.

I think thats gonna be my last horrible joke
Where is the outpouring of love & support for these music martyrs before they die???
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:she made her own bed, then smoked alot of crack in it.
she drew her own bath, then drowned in it.

I think thats gonna be my last horrible joke
There are so many punchlines there...
eddieyourdj Wrote:Where is the outpouring of love & support for these music martyrs before they die???
Nuff said.
damn, she drowned in a bath? I only knew she died, and didn't look into the story at all.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Where is the outpouring of love & support for these music martyrs before they die???

I traded all my support for crack.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17