Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 13/02/2012.....Its monday.....YEAH!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
whatever is wrong with the online player it better be upgrading to 2.0 :flame:
What'd everyone buy this weekend?

I got a new washer and dryer.
The washer is a high efficiency, the little tag said it'll cost $9 a year to run.
It's just a big tub inside and doesn't have the aggitator in the middle, it's just a big tub with a really short cone at the bottom.
Donginator Wrote:whatever is wrong with the online player it better be upgrading to 2.0 :flame:
MusicDock continues to work just fine.
Chip Wrote:What'd everyone buy this weekend?

I got a new washer and dryer.
The washer is a high efficiency, the little tag said it'll cost $9 a year to run.
It's just a big tub inside and doesn't have the aggitator in the middle, it's just a big tub with a really short cone at the bottom.
I used my american express/Costco credit card 2011 refund check- just picked up a new logitech wireless mouse. I was considering a Samsung computer monitor, but they were out of stock.
This basketball guy isn't really a good example of this "from no one to a huge star" because I have no idea who he is.
And he set a record for most points in his first 4 games?
What kind of bench mark is 4 games?
What about after 3 games? Did he not break that record?
And why not wait until 5 games? Wouldn't that be more impressive?
Did they just say that someone from the Jersey Shore is going to be on?
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:whatever is wrong with the online player it better be upgrading to 2.0 :flame:
can't install anything at work, I am lucky to even use the SiriusXM online player. they block most streams here
Donginator Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
can't install anything at work, I am lucky to even use the SiriusXM online player. they block most streams here
MusicDock for iPhone.
Chip Wrote:This basketball guy isn't really a good example of this "from no one to a huge star" because I have no idea who he is.
And he set a record for most points in his first 4 games?
What kind of bench mark is 4 games?
What about after 3 games? Did he not break that record?
And why not wait until 5 games? Wouldn't that be more impressive?
I am a Knicks fan, so I am enjoying this, because it has sparked my interest in the NBA again. I hope his success continues
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
MusicDock for iPhone.
no cell phone service where my office is Confusedwoot:
well. No radio for me today
Brampton Wrote:well. No radio for me today
:high5:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I wish I could sleep in and come into work late every day.

I got to sleep in today :grin: ... Although, that means I gotta stay late tonight. Confusedad:
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
A productive day than... :poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17