Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 02/02 - Groundhog Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
How weird is it that there are teaser trailers for super bowl commercials?

[youtube]fZsu3sbWnAU[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:it's a ohv 3.0l. has new tires also. thats 5-6 hundred worth of stuff right there.
that car is a keeper. Plus with the trans out you can swap in a new cam sensor, and get a few hundred thousand more on that car :high5:

I would get that and flip it if I knew enough about cars.
Derick Wrote:holy fuck.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/founders-d...05119.html

Confusedad: Where was I when offers like that were rolling out?
LeNeve Wrote:son of a bitch. the parts guy cut my throat on that taurus deal. Fucking guy bought it off of them last night. I guess he can push it off my lift now.I should go put dents in it too.

That bastard
michaelangelo Wrote:Chip is your first name Chris? Do you play for my local junior a hockey team?

That is his name!
i use just deodorant, i don't sweat that much so I don't bother with anti-perspirant
I want the one that gives you a knobber while you play xbox.
michaelangelo Wrote:i use just deodorant, i don't sweat that much so I don't bother with anti-perspirant
I use Degree.
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i use just deodorant, i don't sweat that much so I don't bother with anti-perspirant
I use Degree.
strong enough for a man, but made for a woman
Degree is the best
i use right guard ocean surf deodorant

same here.
I hate Speed Stick, it makes my armpits breakout. It's like an allergic reaction.
I had a sample of Dove for Men, pretty good stick.
is degree an anti persperant too? I use degree.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14