Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 02/02 - Groundhog Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
2004 ford taurus in my stall. Quit moving at a stop sign. It's the torque converter, transmission pump, or the pump shaft. They didn't want to fix it. Already bought something off the lot, and abandoned the taurus here.

I can get the taurus for 300 bucks. It's probaly the torque converter. 700 bucks. Come down on a weekend, and put the torque converter in, and I have a solid car for 1,000 dollars. Probaly get 2,000 or more out of it. Dealer would want 3-4k for it probaly.

I haven't decided to buy it yet though. It's really clean. inside and out.
A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants, orders a drink.
Bartender says," Coming right up--but hey, whats with the steering wheel in your pants?"
The pirate replies, "Arrr... it's drivin' me nuts!"
LeNeve Wrote:2004 ford taurus in my stall. Quit moving at a stop sign. It's the torque converter, transmission pump, or the pump shaft. They didn't want to fix it. Already bought something off the lot, and abandoned the taurus here.

I can get the taurus for 300 bucks. It's probaly the torque converter. 700 bucks. Come down on a weekend, and put the torque converter in, and I have a solid car for 1,000 dollars. Probaly get 2,000 or more out of it. Dealer would want 3-4k for it probaly.

I would want it, but...
:? ...pump shaft...
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

[Image: Sexy_Thai_Chick.jpg]
:clap: :clap:
LeNeve Wrote:2004 ford taurus in my stall. Quit moving at a stop sign. It's the torque converter, transmission pump, or the pump shaft. They didn't want to fix it. Already bought something off the lot, and abandoned the taurus here.

I'd buy it.

3.0L ohv or DOHC?
so in the Leaf/Pens game last night something happened that no one is talking about.

Gunnarson on Toronto took a slap shot at the net, and of course the play continued.........Unfortunately no one noticed that the puck not only went in the net, but through the netting. No goal, just a continuation in play.

Odd.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Murica

[Image: Ieqzw.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:so in the Leaf/Pens game last night something happened that no one is talking about.

Gunnarson on Toronto took a slap shot at the net, and of course the play continued.........Unfortunately no one noticed that the puck not only went in the net, but through the netting. No goal, just a continuation in play.

Odd.

I've seen that once, maybe, was it Webber?
Then LeClair put in the side of the net, into the goal and they counted that because no one thought to review it. Against Buffalo in the playoffs back in the day.
people are weirf
this link is to vote maxim hot 100.....paula deen is on it......please vote for her

http://maximonline.com/hot100vote/
it's a ohv 3.0l. has new tires also. thats 5-6 hundred worth of stuff right there.
doesn't paula dean make sausage?
Brampton Wrote:this link is to vote maxim hot 100.....paula deen is on it......please vote for her

http://maximonline.com/hot100vote/

I'm voting for every chick that has no business being on this list
LeNeve Wrote:it's a ohv 3.0l. has new tires also. thats 5-6 hundred worth of stuff right there.
that car is a keeper. Plus with the trans out you can swap in a new cam sensor, and get a few hundred thousand more on that car :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:doesn't paula dean make sausage?
shes the old fat one on food network....who has diabetes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14