Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, January 20, 2012 ~ I'm not starting the IST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Donginator Wrote:None of the pictures from page 11 worked for me

Just Quote them and grab the links
I have 1 hour and 15 minutes to kill.... I need to find stuff to do now.
:yawn:

Ok, I pre-stamped a bunch of envelopes.. Now, I gotta find something new to do. 1 hour 5 minutes.
I would leave, but.. fuck that I want hours!
Yo Javsto! What up!!!!
I was in the car when he said it, but how in the hell does Rich not know which one is Butthead?
Hondo Wrote:Are they giving them away? Bump the RAM up to 2GB or more and put Windows 7 on there....for what 95% of the public they'd be perfect computers. You don't need massive CPU and video graphics to browse the web and send email. It's a perfect setup for kids or parents.

I don't know what they are doing with them. I just have been annoyed by them in the way lately. 2 of them got knocked over with an air hose.

But yeah, it was fine when I was still using mine. One guys broke, so they replaced them all. I had windows ME I think.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have 1 hour and 15 minutes to kill.... I need to find stuff to do now.

Do some torrents. I have 4 movies downloaded and burned already just since noon. :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

links dont work
Donginator Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

links dont work

arthur linkletter
Chip Wrote:I was in the car when he said it, but how in the hell does Rich not know which one is Butthead?

What a Dumbass. I should've called them and told him that Beavis is the dumber one.
[Image: gina_carano_28.gif]

[Image: 637714_o.gif]

Not hard at all
Helping my co-worker out to kill time. 15 to go!! :happy:
Have a good weekend all! :cya:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[Image: gina_carano_28.gif]

[Image: 637714_o.gif]

Not hard at all
this one worked, there are 5-6 other pictures that don't show :poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18