Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, January 20, 2012 ~ I'm not starting the IST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I can barely fit 12 episodes of dexter onto one disc. I guess thaTS GOOD. i DON'T KNOW.
dont YELL AT US!!!!!! :j/k:

I gots them torrets. Then sometimes my pinky slips around the corner and tongue punces the caps lock, without my knowledge. I look at the keyboard while I type.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I can barely fit 12 episodes of dexter onto one disc. I guess thaTS GOOD. i DON'T KNOW.
dont YELL AT US!!!!!! :j/k:

All I could hear was Pee Wee yelling "I don't know!" at the end of that.

considering my recent masturbation accuasations, thats pretty fitting. :high5:
the best buy computers from sony. Sony does not have them anymore.
Great ski story guys!!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Great ski story guys!!!
I want to see the video.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:justin in goo tah, likes his weiner rolled in poo
biggest man whore I've ever known.... saddest thing is that he's three kid's dad.

Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:Obama IS the devil

:roll:
What are everyones plans for this weekend?

- Today is freezing cold out still with the temperature hovering around -36C (-32F) with the windchill. Since I have absolutely no plans but to hang around home that's what I am going to do.

- Tomorrow it's suppose to warm up considerably so we are most likely going to take my son on a snowmobile ride.

- Sunday: I am going to a partylite open house with my mother in law, daughter, sister in law, sister and a bunch of friends. Then I am going to go grocery shopping.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I think the problem is americans only have the choice of 2 people/parties. and people expect the current presidents to be perfect people or the 2nd coming of Christ.

People are flawed and your system is broken, so it doesn't matter who is in charge

I could not agree more.
:high5:

this is a day that will live in infamy :roflmao:

:eek: And we thought it would never happen!
Brian Wrote:This guy has to tell his parents.

He does. It would be selfish for him not to. They have just as much right to know.
NussieT Wrote:I wish my stomach ache would go away...
Sick?

My sinuses are all stuffed up. I can't breathe. It sucks. Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:What are everyones plans for this weekend?

- Today is freezing cold out still with the temperature hovering around -36C (-32F) with the windchill. Since I have absolutely no plans but to hang around home that's what I am going to do.

- Tomorrow it's suppose to warm up considerably so we are most likely going to take my son on a snowmobile ride.

- Sunday: I am going to a partylite open house with my mother in law, daughter, sister in law, sister and a bunch of friends. Then I am going to go grocery shopping.

Tonight, I think the wife wants to go to a movie, then MW3, hopefully with some of you buttsniffers.

Saturday - Not sure yet, might be working, might not. Might be going to Chriz Nez's 40th Bday party at night if I do not have to go out of town for work. If not, the wife might have something she wants to do Saturday night or I might just play MW3 all night while I drink at home.

Sunday - No idea. If I am not working, probably playing MW3, watching some football and maybe clean some shit around the house.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I wish my stomach ache would go away...
Sick?

My sinuses are all stuffed up. I can't breathe. It sucks. Confusedad:

Last month I found out I had a severe iron deficiency. It was close to spending a few days in the hospital with an iron filled IV. So since it was so low I have to take 320 mg of iron a day in form of a pill... It gives me a severe stomach ache if I don't drink enough orange juice or food to break it down properly.
Carlos Pena headed back to the Rays.
OHHHH if I am not working this weekend I might go snowboarding. I think I will go Sunday at a small local place anyway.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18