Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: SA_home_hero_only_v2.jpg]
I've never had that beer.
Mostly because I could never bring myself to drink beer out of a glass like that.
It looks weird.
Stella is good stuff, definitely worth trying once on tap
Chip Wrote:I've never had that beer.
Mostly because I could never bring myself to drink beer out of a glass like that.
It looks weird.
But you'll drink labatt?

You're weirf

sent from the legion of doom
I rammed my little car out of the drift with my mountaineer last night. Then hauled ass around town in it drifting like a mother fucker. Like some serious Ken Block shit. It was pretty bad ass. I went to the stopre to see if they had Forza, but they didnt. So I bought 3 bb guns instead, for reasons unknown.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've never had that beer.
It looks weird.
But you'll drink labatt?

You're weirf

sent from the legion of doom

If Labatt always came in a glass like that, I'd avoid it too.
But Labatt is just my cheap beer. I only drink it when I know I'm going to be drinking for a while.
LeNeve: Do you have Forza?
Clerk: No.
LeNeve: Ok, plan B. I'll just take those bb guns.

What kind of store sells video games and bb guns?
I pick up a lot of Stella bottles in the recycle, and speaking of recycle today is the last day I have to collect until mid next week and even then its a toss up because the RM staff is taking the week off between Christmas and New Years and they are not opening the site or Jim's asking if they want us to open the site for the week (booo)
Chip Wrote:LeNeve: Do you have Forza?

walmart
another lighter blizzard today also. It was a slick mofo driving to work. As long as I can keep my fake rally car out of the deep snow, I'll be fine. I had to dodge some old guy backing out of the parking lot here today. Got my left side all up in a plowed pile of snow. I barely made it through.

:roflmao: :roflmao: I got a rechargable battery for my xbox controller too. So the manager had to unlock both cases for me. Wonder what he was thinking.
LeNeve Wrote:another lighter blizzard today also. It was a slick mofo driving to work. As long as I can keep my fake rally car out of the deep snow, I'll be fine. I had to dodge some old guy backing out of the parking lot here today. Got my left side all up in a plowed pile of snow. I barely made it through.

Jim washed the Peterbilt in the driveway yesterday causing it to become a skating rink. I was not pleased. The interior of the shop was supposed to be worked on this week but they are apparently "behind schedule" due to rain last week and now it won't be until after Christmas so the wash bay has been postponed too!

Alco stores.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://duckwall.com/">http://duckwall.com/</a><!-- m -->

If walmart and target had a baby, with the downs, you get Alcos.
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: I got a rechargable battery for my xbox controller too. So the manager had to unlock both cases for me. Wonder what he was thinking.
Christmas shopping

There's a store in the local mall that sells shit like that. Also, radio controlled planes & cars, model trains, model cars and magazines/newspapers and NYS lottery.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9