Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday December 22, 2011 - Christmas time is almost here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, shit getting fucking out of control quick. She needs some medicine or something. I'm done dealing with it though.

Maybe she will try the suicide with one of my new bb guns. and keep trying all afternoon
this is not a joke.....call 911 and tell them what is going on.

nope. I'm not going to jail. fuck her.

How the fuck would that turn into you going to jail???? Better still, what started it this time??

I don't know. I can just see her saying a bunch of shit, then the cops come to my work and snatch me up. and I had no idea anything was started until the dick falll off text.

My step mom, and my mom have said they have seen times where she seemed to need meds. very bi polar. and I'm kind of done with it, meds or not.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my screen on my phone broke an hour or so ago. Just the bottom part where my touch keyboard would be. I can send texts but they are just jumbled letters. Well my wife is going off on me. Saying she hopes my dick falls off, and all kinds of hateful shit. Don't know what the fuck is her problem lately. Fuck her. sitting on my fucking couch, doing absolutely nothing, and giving me shit while I'm at work.

I called her from the shop phone, and told her to get the fuck out. been extremely patient with her fucking mood swings. She needs to be fucking hospitilized.

Wow......... Wait, is she flipping out over your jumbled texts or just for the sake of flipping out?

No clue. why the flip out. at all.

She ain't preggars raging is she??
javsto Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Fuck, I screwed up and got Jim the wrong season of A-team that he was missing. I found the correct one on Walmart's website for $10, but that only if I order it online. So, either I order it from there and save me some $$$ and give it to him later or I keep looking to get it somewhere else.... Ugh...
Give it to him late and bake him a pie instead.

no she should buy him the correct season then bake him a pie with the dvd set inside the pie while in F2 position.

Um........ NO! Confusedlap:
javsto Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:The true douche inside Covino shines through once again.....

I missed it...
Yeah....what did he say?

sent from the legion of doom
Someone was giving away Blu-Ray's at their cubicle, but they only had three. Covino asked for one, the guy said yes, but then Covino asked for two. The guy NICELY said that Covino could only take one. Naturally, Covino took it personal and got all butt-hurt about it and went on a douchey rant.

covino didnt ask for two, he started to take two but the dude told him he could only take one then covino got all butt hurt and said that he didnt want any and thinks that he is right to get pissed off.
This version sounds worse than the other

sent from the legion of doom
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my screen on my phone broke an hour or so ago. Just the bottom part where my touch keyboard would be. I can send texts but they are just jumbled letters. Well my wife is going off on me. Saying she hopes my dick falls off, and all kinds of hateful shit. Don't know what the fuck is her problem lately. Fuck her. sitting on my fucking couch, doing absolutely nothing, and giving me shit while I'm at work.

I called her from the shop phone, and told her to get the fuck out. been extremely patient with her fucking mood swings. She needs to be fucking hospitilized.

Wow......... Wait, is she flipping out over your jumbled texts or just for the sake of flipping out?

No clue. why the flip out. at all.

She ain't preggars raging is she??

not from me, I don't bang her.
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I'll still get it, can't beat a sale price of $10 for a $45 item. But I will not make him a pie!!! I made chocolate chip cookies, chocolate pudding cookies, peanut butter cookies, oatmeal scotchies, oatmeal raisin, sugar cookies, no bakes and chocolate dipped pretzels.

I think I have made enough goodies.

now you just need to go back to walmart and pick up an economy size bottle of pepto and some insulin.

Naw, I have 2 family parties, work, and the neighbors to divide it between. There won't be much left afterwards.
LeNeve Wrote:now she's texting from another number. Told her she might want to go to the mental health clinic, and see what they can do. Now she's more pissed

Nothing pisses off a chick more than to tell her she is mental / psycho.
LeNeve Wrote:now she's texting from another number. Told her she might want to go to the mental health clinic, and see what they can do. Now she's more pissed

Especially when they are mental/psycho.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:How the fuck would that turn into you going to jail???? Better still, what started it this time??

I don't know. I can just see her saying a bunch of shit, then the cops come to my work and snatch me up. and I had no idea anything was started until the dick falll off text.

My step mom, and my mom have said they have seen times where she seemed to need meds. very bi polar. and I'm kind of done with it, meds or not.

Ahhh, well, she hasn't posted anything all over her FB just yet, but I see she recently joined the Tim Tebow Fan Club.

The roads are too fucked up I can't even get out of town. Which I want to do. I know tonight will not go pleasant at all. unpleasant like throwing rocks at my car windows and stuff. Ripping my screen doors off. The when I say I'm going to call the cops if you don't leave. They call them first and collaborate each others story.

I've pretty much been black mailed into this shit since day one. and I've fucking trudged through.
now my attitudes all shot. cussing all loud in front of the garage door guys. probaly put them in a bad mood, and they will put someone else in a bad mood, and so on

the owners grandson is also waklking around the shop talking to someone on a blue tooth. fucking douchiest 10 year old on the planet.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

The roads are too fucked up I can't even get out of town. Which I want to do. I know tonight will not go pleasant at all. unpleasant like throwing rocks at my car windows and stuff. Ripping my screen doors off. The when I say I'm going to call the cops if you don't leave. They call them first and collaborate each others story.

I've pretty much been black mailed into this shit since day one. and I've fucking trudged through.

Um... Stay at the dealership or hang out at a bar.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Um... Stay at the dealership or hang out at a bar.
:whomo: Stay away, shit could escalate
I've tried the bar thing. and the dealership thing. They raised a huge scene at both. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:now my attitudes all shot. cussing all loud in front of the garage door guys. probaly put them in a bad mood, and they will put someone else in a bad mood, and so on

the owners grandson is also waklking around the shop talking to someone on a blue tooth. fucking douchiest 10 year old on the planet.

Seriously, people who walk around plugged into their bluetooth all the time need to be fucking punched in the face. How important do you have to be to be constantly connected??

I've met people who are always plugged in, but none of them are doctors or lawyers or even business people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9