Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/20/11 - stuck in the snow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wow, Nicole's an idiot.
Well, since you people are being all quiet, I am going to go eat my lunch. :cya:
Chip Wrote:Have you ever laughed more at so many people crying?

[youtube]pSWN6Qj98Iw[/youtube]

They were crying b/c if they didn't they got shot in the back of the head....
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:And, thus, the war begins..........
This war has been going for a while. Job's vowed to spend every dime Apple has to take down Android/Google for all kinds of copyright infringements. Apple has recently won major victories in the courts against Samsung and now with HTC, they may have a point.

Do they plan on going after RIM??? My BB has some of those features on it.

Yeah, my old blackberry did all of that stuff. Apple can eat a bowl of Spot dicks, they are trying to tell other companies what technology they can use now. FUCK OFF!!!
Fuck HBO :flame: :rant:
Basedow killed the forum
Pete Nice Wrote:Basedow killed the forum

It was dead before I went to lunch, and he came on after. He didn't answer my question yet either Confusedad: .

Anybody have any ideas on a workout DVD for kids. Jim's daughter needs to lose weight badly.
Women like the show b/c they can relate to Spot
Pete Nice Wrote:Women like the show b/c they can relate to Spot

:roflmao: :roflmao: Tomorrow on Spot Center: Crocheting the perfect winter scarf.
Just saw the Kard-ass-ian Christmas picture. How fucking stupid and where's the "Christmas" in it?
Those are some cool clouds......

[Image: k-h-clouds-1_204718.jpg]
Damn, I 'm talking to myself again... Isn't this how LeNeve started his crazy rants??? :?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Damn, I 'm talking to myself again... Isn't this how LeNeve started his crazy rants??? :?

No, you won't end up like LeNeve, it's ok.
You don't have to stop...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Those are some cool clouds......

[Image: k-h-clouds-1_204718.jpg]
that is cool
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Have you ever laughed more at so many people crying?

[youtube]pSWN6Qj98Iw[/youtube]

They were crying b/c if they didn't they got shot in the back of the head....
No, they weren't. They were crying because the greatest golfer in the world died. He had 11 holes-in-one in a single 18 hole round the first time he ever played.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7