Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/20/11 - stuck in the snow.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
damn, Christmas is only a few days away, i'm not really in the spirit, too much going on right now
That Chaz Bono story is straight out of South Park...
RIM/BlackBerry is a dead man walking. Nobody will waste the effort trying to sue them for anything. In 3 years they won't be around because of their own mis-management.
Hondo Wrote:RIM/BlackBerry is a dead man walking. Nobody will waste the effort trying to sue them for anything. In 3 years they won't be around because of their own mis-management.
^this^
:whomo:
Hondo Wrote:RIM/BlackBerry is a dead man walking. Nobody will waste the effort trying to sue them for anything. In 3 years they won't be around because of their own mis-management.

Ballsillie gave up on life when he couldn't get a hockey team.
this is awesome
[youtube]ccZqU8rJjTs[/youtube]
does anyone else shake their head when they hear about someone buying a blackberry?
michaelangelo Wrote:
does anyone else shake their head when they hear about someone buying a blackberry?
Blackberries are the new clam-shell/flip-phones.
michaelangelo Wrote:this is awesome

That's crazy.

There is a story from the 80's at an Islanders/Rangers game, I forget the names, and who was the home team.
But a player from the visiting team, before the game, cut that board, and made the whole wider.
No one noticed, and they ended up giving away 2 cars that night.
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:this is awesome

That's crazy.

There is a story from the 80's at an Islanders/Rangers game, I forget the names, and who was the home team.
But a player from the visiting team, before the game, cut that board, and made the whole wider.
No one noticed, and they ended up giving away 2 cars that night.
that's a funny story
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Blackberries are the new clam-shell/flip-phones.

I laugh a little when ever I go to log onto Hotmail.
There is an add on the page saying that you can get a Hotmail app on iPhones, Android, Windows phones and other smart phones.
They'd rather put "Other smart phones" over Black Berry.
Did Rich just call for a "Catholicism wow" movement?
:roflmao:

[youtube]_BEZaPN8gUY[/youtube]
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Do they plan on going after RIM??? My BB has some of those features on it.
I think everyone is waiting for RIM to completely lose their market and than pick it apart later...

That'll suck... I don't want to be in a spot where I'll be forced to buy a fucking Apple. Sorry, but they're not for me. I've wanted to destroy every one I've ever used. I hate Jim's ipod with a passion, using it is just annoying.
javsto Wrote:[Image: 388846_298367860207865_140753855969267_9...9995_n.jpg]

does this put you in a better holiday spirit? I bet she likes to bake pies.

She looks like she hates pie, too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7