Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
LeNeve Wrote:surfin bird
[youtube]Q_Zw2lDOgVw[/youtube]

:roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:So Jess In Vegas takes donuts in to the guys and gets her picture plastered all over twitter and facebook with mad props. I have taken in Magnolia Bakery cupcakes, Peanut Butter and Company Elvis sandwiches and russian sandwiches from the gourmet deli, but never got the twitter pic and shout outs. Maybe a quick on air mention, which is appreciated.

I think it is b/c I am in the getalong gang with Mercer, BDH, Ralph, Eddie and Jdubb and not the Super Cool People club like JIU, Eli, Jess In Vegas and Alberta Beef.

could be that you dont have tits or are hot like Jessinvegas is? or that your not attached to the hip like rockitralph is to rich. I mean if you could have seen or watched the ustream every time rich get up from his seat, five mississippi's later there is ralph tagging along and when rich sits down, boom there go ralph always right next to him. If you did that for covoino or spot then maybe you would garner some references too. plus wearing a mini skirt and bringing a box of donuts helps too.
You know how girls always say "Oh, I was so shitfaced last night, I can't believe I hooked up with that guy!" ? Mercer could be that mistake!!

55 minutes my weekend can start....................
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You know how girls always say "Oh, I was so shitfaced last night, I can't believe I hooked up with that guy!" ? Mercer could be that mistake!!

so as a woman, tater, do you think mercer oughto get himself a "pro" either as a mercy fuck or just to get his kick in the pants start with women or should he hold out for "the one".
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So Jess In Vegas takes donuts in to the guys and gets her picture plastered all over twitter and facebook with mad props. I have taken in Magnolia Bakery cupcakes, Peanut Butter and Company Elvis sandwiches and russian sandwiches from the gourmet deli, but never got the twitter pic and shout outs. Maybe a quick on air mention, which is appreciated.

I think it is b/c I am in the getalong gang with Mercer, BDH, Ralph, Eddie and Jdubb and not the Super Cool People club like JIU, Eli, Jess In Vegas and Alberta Beef.

could be that you dont have tits or are hot like Jessinvegas is? or that your not attached to the hip like rockitralph is to rich. I mean if you could have seen or watched the ustream every time rich get up from his seat, five mississippi's later there is ralph tagging along and when rich sits down, boom there go ralph always right next to him. If you did that for covoino or spot then maybe you would garner some references too. plus wearing a mini skirt and bringing a box of donuts helps too.

DING DING, or a vagina. And I can't get them free expensive shit, like hotels and 5 star meals.
Someone's going to break a dick...

[Image: strong_shocks.gif]
Chip Wrote:Someone's going to break a dick...

[Image: strong_shocks.gif]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, that looks painful!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:A white Rainbow for Iva...

[Image: 001CATERS-White-Rainbow-01_220221.jpg]

I attempted to make Iva's Christmas card a rainbow of christmas trees. I must have punched out 100 Christmas trees in rainbow colors but when I put it together it looked like shit. So I did a different design.
I had to run part of a rural route today. Here was my last stop! I heard banjos!!!
[Image: a6934ea9-ca61-d9c6.jpg]
[Image: a6934ea9-ca76-17d2.jpg]

and you bought me at least 2 t-shirts! thanks yo! :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:]Doesn't happen very often to me, but when it does, I will slam on the brakes. If they hit me, it on them.

I go one better than that. I'll step down on the emergency brake pedal while holding the release. You still get the big slow down with no brake lights. I have a large 4 wheel drive truck with a frame-mounted Reese hitch and drop down ball. If someone gets into the back of me their car is destroyed and it *might* scratch my trailer hitch. And if someone really pisses me off I'm not beyond using the PIT technique and putting them into a wall or the ditch.
Covino Wrote:

and you bought me at least 2 t-shirts! thanks yo! :roflmao:

I don't think I paid for either of those, well I know I didn't pay for one of them at least. I'll take the credit anyway. :beer:

And you still owe me dinner for the Pirates taking two out of three from the Yankees in interleague..... :roflmao:
Snooki lost a bunch of weight. She is at her target weight of 98 pounds now.

[Image: snooki-transformation-1240514537587732225.jpg]
I couldn't deal with her attitude at any weight. That chick would get straight-up murdered in the South by the women there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9