Dudebro Nation

Full Version: FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Donginator Wrote:Hey Jdubb, I am lurking on TOMB, how do you listen on your phone? over Wifi or 3g? do you have speakers hooked up?
3G and headphones.
FYI the ustream is up, come join in on the fun if you want...
ustream deez nuts

where is a link to it?
LeNeve Wrote:ustream deez nuts

where is a link to it?
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Hello everyone!!!! I'm on my way into the city to find Jim a remote controlled helicopter for Christmas!!!! I have a funny feeling he'll break it on the first day,
Donginator Wrote:haha I knew it, when am I harsh??

All the time!! :grin:

:j/k:
javsto Wrote:FYI the ustream is up, come join in on the fun if you want...

Wish I could, but that ain't gonna happen today. Not while I'm here. Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:Hello everyone!!!! I'm on my way into the city to find Jim a remote controlled helicopter for Christmas!!!! I have a funny feeling he'll break it on the first day,

I saw one at Penneys yesterday. Just a little one.
By the Way... Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

No homo, you all are the best :nutswinger:
JDubb Wrote:By the Way... Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

No homo, you all are the best :nutswinger:

:grin: :high5:
I REALLY wish one of those three would come on DBN and post their schedule like they do for TOMB. I thought it was another replay today and didn't listen. So I basically missed the first 3 hours. Thanks for keeping DBN informed guys :flame:
my new jammy jam. :happy:
[youtube]NxSMsuXGJI4[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:I REALLY wish one of those three would come on DBN and post their schedule like they do for TOMB. I thought it was another replay today and didn't listen. So I basically missed the first 3 hours. Thanks for keeping DBN informed guys :flame:

Not Surprised at All. Confusedad:
What really sucks is that I started out the day with out much to do. Then they go and get all busy and I get swamped. Who the hell do these people think they are selling cars when i just want to goof off?! :grin:
So Jess In Vegas takes donuts in to the guys and gets her picture plastered all over twitter and facebook with mad props. I have taken in Magnolia Bakery cupcakes, Peanut Butter and Company Elvis sandwiches and russian sandwiches from the gourmet deli, but never got the twitter pic and shout outs. Maybe a quick on air mention, which is appreciated.

I think it is b/c I am in the getalong gang with Mercer, BDH, Ralph, Eddie and Jdubb and not the Super Cool People club like JIU, Eli, Jess In Vegas and Alberta Beef.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9