Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 10/28/2011 - Bunch of procrastinators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
I figured Id get it started since no one else would.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
I love when contractors come in and do work and talk on speaker phone in our office.

Sent from the device that killed Steve Jobs.
When I left work yesterday, I ran over all the cones the construction workers put out, then I laughed like Butthead does. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:When I left work yesterday, I ran over all the cones the construction workers put out, then I laughed like Butthead does. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:high5: :roflmao:
The Beavis and Butthead premiere was great. What did you guys think; "the transformation is complete."
I love when the network equipment that connects the company to the rest of the world is plugged into a power strip with a sensitive on/off button.
huh. there are no customer vehicles to work on today.
Joe Wrote:I love when the network equipment that connects the company to the rest of the world is plugged into a power strip with a sensitive on/off button.

sensitive butt.
curly burly
bob cat and a ditch witch fighting today. beep beep beep bang bang bang scrape scrape scrape
LeNeve Wrote:huh. there are no customer vehicles to work on today.
that is because you called them all for your side job
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:huh. there are no customer vehicles to work on today.
that is because you called them all for your side job

you are half right actually.
JDubb Wrote:The Beavis and Butthead premiere was great. What did you guys think; "the transformation is complete."
i saw 5 minutes, and watched the cards game til I fell asleep.

I dvr'd it, so I'll watch it tonight
who wants to bring me a mt dew
a police officer just showed up, and his rear climate control is not working in his expidtion so I will work on that now. When he gets back anyway. He had to go take all the guns and shit out of the back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21