Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 10/28/2011 - Bunch of procrastinators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
LeNeve Wrote:I bet there have been no marriage proposals on martha stewrt radio.
I'll even bet there hasn't been one on cosmo radio.
LeNeve Wrote:boners dont have souls

Church boners do
My C&R pint glasses showed up while I was in AZ, very professional packing. I guess Spot is not shipping them like he does for the CD's. They are nice, I wish the logo was larger and etched a little deeper though.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:boners dont have souls

Church boners do

I just totally guffawed all loud.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bet there have been no marriage proposals on martha stewrt radio.
I'll even bet there hasn't been one on cosmo radio.

C&R are taking the air waves by storm, combining 2 things that they like. weddings and web. future of radio. groundbreakers.
cement truck is here. I am going to watch them pour it. I've never seen it up close before.
Pete Nice Wrote:My C&R pint glasses showed up while I was in AZ, very professional packing. I guess Spot is not shipping them like he does for the CD's. They are nice, I wish the logo was larger and etched a little deeper though.
Will those CD's get released before the next DBC?
LeNeve Wrote:cement truck is here. I am going to watch them pour it. I've never seen it up close before.

First it kinda looks like mud.
Then later on it kinda looks like a rock.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My C&R pint glasses showed up while I was in AZ, very professional packing. I guess Spot is not shipping them like he does for the CD's. They are nice, I wish the logo was larger and etched a little deeper though.
Will those CD's get released before the next DBC?

JDubb wants to cds nuts at the next DBC :?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:cement truck is here. I am going to watch them pour it. I've never seen it up close before.

That about covers it. It's actually kind of boring.
the young edmonton oilers beat the previously undefeated washington capitals yesterday. that's all i have to contribute to hockey talk.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

It's the biggest thing going on in Kansas though.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

It's the biggest thing going on in Kansas though.
Shit, they'll be talking about it for years.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

yeah. I got bored with it pretty quick. I was trying to figure out how they get cement to come out the back though.

I watched them pour about 2 feet, turned around and kicked a rock across the shop.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

yeah. I got bored with it pretty quick. I was trying to figure out how they get cement to come out the back though.

I watched them pour about 2 feet, turned around and kicked a rock across the shop.
There's an auger inside the drum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21