Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 10/20/11 - Pete has a monkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip is the 90s rock, reference machine all of a sudden. :high5:

Reference against the machine?

dude......
yeah, okay, fine I'll accept that.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

A band called Accept sang that song Balls To The Wall.

Does 80's rock count?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Chip is the 90s rock, reference machine all of a sudden. :high5:

Reference against the machine?

dude......

Does 80's rock count?
no. strike one.
michaelangelo Wrote:hey brampton, do you think you'll pick up modern warfare 3 on xbox when it comes out?
I played black ops last night for the first time in awhile, and it sucked bad. Major lag & hit detection sucked

I am definitely getting MW3, debating if I should get the hardened edition for $100, it includes a 1 year membership to call of duty elite, which includes all map packs for free.

Or buy just the game at costco for $55 & but the call of duty elite membership separate for $50
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Reference against the machine?

dude......

Does 80's rock count?
no. strike one.

Lame
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was reading a deal from the wichita police about those animals that got out in Ohio. The Wichita police actually have a procedure in place, that they train for, and practice if that happens. Good for them. I guess if a tornado hits the zoo, they are ready. There are a few private exotic animal deals too. They have to go through that training as well to be able to keep the animals.

Kansas is smarter than Ohio. :happy:

Even though that's not saying a lot, you still get a 5.
:high5:

only a 5. that sucks. Confusedad:
Donginator Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:hey brampton, do you think you'll pick up modern warfare 3 on xbox when it comes out?
I played black ops last night for the first time in awhile, and it sucked bad. Major lag & hit detection sucked

I am definitely getting MW3, debating if I should get the hardened edition for $100, it includes a 1 year membership to call of duty elite, which includes all map packs for free.

Or buy just the game at costco for $55 & but the call of duty elite membership separate for $50
do you have to get the cod elite membership to get the map packs or can you just download the map packs as they come out?
rub a dub dub JDubb in Chip's tub.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

do you have to get the cod elite membership to get the map packs or can you just download the map packs as they come out?
you can get map packs as they come out
LeNeve Wrote:rub a dub dub JDubb in Chip's tub.

now it's just Chip in his tub, waiting for JDubb, to rub a dub dub, and scrub.
LeNeve Wrote:

Screw it.
You lose that 5 for being better then Ohio.
You suck as much as Ohio now.
I think I will.

I was debating getting Battlefield 3, but EA wants to steal your personal info and distribute it, so i'm getting MW3
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Screw it.
You lose that 5 for being better then Ohio.
You suck as much as Ohio now.

fuck. that sucks.
there was never anybody in any tubs. I'm sorry buddays.

I can restore your internet reputations for you for free though.
JDubb runs the best generator tech hotline call center in the world. I DBN Chip guareentee.
Chip draws the best ladders for your buildings in the world. I JDubb guareentee that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22