Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 10/20/11 - Pete has a monkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I need caffeine, but I gave it up. Swoot. :yawn:

you need some coffee flavored Haggen Daas
What is the signifigance of this gaddafi deal. I'm like the Rich Davis of Kansas, don't really pay attention or care about shit that goes on outside of my little area.
F/M/K...
[Image: r-LINDSAY-LOHAN-MUGSHOT-2011-large570.jpg]

K/K/F/K/K
LeNeve Wrote:What is the signifigance of this gaddafi deal. I'm like the Rich Davis of Kansas, don't really pay attention or care about shit that goes on outside of my little area.

I dont give a flying fuck about it either, all it does is open the door for another despot to stroll on in and take over the country again.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I need caffeine, but I gave it up. Swoot. :yawn: :wanker:

why would you do that?
thanks Jdub for your 6 faces of Lindsey lohan f,m,k now here is mine although its of three different blondes not just one.
JDubb Wrote:F/M/K...

K/K/F/K/K

Did you see that picture of her that shows her teeth rotting?
If anyone wants a fresh, genuine tiger skin rug, they are having a sale in Ohio. Bear skin rugs also available, just need to wash the mud and blood off.
javsto Wrote:thanks Jdub for your 6 faces of Lindsey lohan f,m,k now here is mine although its of three different blondes not just one.
M, F, K
she looks pretty busted in all those pics. but 2am drunk at a a bar. f/f/f/f/f/f/f/f
javsto Wrote:thanks Jdub for your 6 faces of Lindsey lohan f,m,k now here is mine although its of three different blondes not just one.

F/M/K
LeNeve Wrote:she looks pretty busted in all those pics. but 2am drunk at a a bar. f/f/f/f/f/f/f/f
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:

K/K/F/K/K

She is so busted... :barf:
marry kill fuck
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

K/K/F/K/K

She is so busted... :barf:

sorta looks like that Jamie Presley in that 4th pic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22