Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 10/07/2011 - Rich loses $100 bet...suck it Yankees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
days almost done :high5:
I think I'm okay with missing out on would stuff
Ha ha.. This place has a new sales guy who looks like he's 13 yrs old still. Super skinny with no ass and a fat wallet sticking out. It's comical to see. Any way, since he's new and we needed someone run some errands for the office, the general manager said to use him. I thought he was going to throw a bigger temper tantrum than my step kid. :roflmao: He was whimpering and finally said something about is this something that sales people normally do and we looked at him and said Yes. I'm sure he's calling the office girls all kinds of names right now and I'll remember that when he asks for a favor. But the look on that kid's face was just priceless! :roflmao:
(oh, and he's a ginger, too)
LeNeve Wrote:I think I'm okay with missing out on would stuff

Hush. I was talking on the phone while I was typing.
Brampton Wrote:days almost done :high5:

I'm guilty of 3 things on that list. They are pretty minor though. I will occasionally wear my hat tilted, when I wear one, which is once or twice a year, and I'll usually tilt it to block the sun, or after I've had a few beers.

I rev my car engine for no reason. Confusedad:

I let my car idle a little bit before I take off.

2 more hours. its been a rough week working with half a hand. Confusedad:
I would never buy anything from a ginger. If you are a ginger, how do you even sell anything?
"◦You don’t put your new license plate sticker over your old one (It’s not a collage Magellan, the new one simply goes over top of the old one)"

the only people I have seen do this are old retired people. It's also illegal to do that I believe.
are you guys having turkey this weekend? We're having ours on Monday, I can't wait. except for the mess my nephews will leave at my house after they leave
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ha ha.. This place has a new sales guy who looks like he's 13 yrs old still. Super skinny with no ass and a fat wallet sticking out. It's comical to see. Any way, since he's new and we needed someone run some errands for the office, the general manager said to use him. I thought he was going to throw a bigger temper tantrum than my step kid. :roflmao: He was whimpering and finally said something about is this something that sales people normally do and we looked at him and said Yes. I'm sure he's calling the office girls all kinds of names right now and I'll remember that when he asks for a favor. But the look on that kid's face was just priceless! :roflmao:
(oh, and he's a ginger, too)
The bosses 16yr old kid helped us out this summer. One day we were in an attic putting in sound system cable at a firehouse. 10am and he started bitching about the attic being too hot. All I said was "That's nothin. Get used to it."
Haven't listened too closely in a little while, but tonight I caught the best of part when Covino was pissed about his brother disrespecting his house while he was on the west coast.
Did he ever sell his place, or is he still sittin on it?
Phillies lost Confusedad:

Wtf
Brampton Wrote:Ok M-F'ers.....empty your pockets and post a pick of whatcha got!!!!

I never wore anything today that had pockets on it.
Chip Wrote:I'm just wondering why you think it's a picture of me.

It's either a picture of you, a friend that is a girl or a stripper.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18