Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 10/07/2011 - Rich loses $100 bet...suck it Yankees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Bottoms Up is not what's up......just another overplayed crappy song on Octane.
Pete Nice Wrote:OK, I don't want to come off as a dick, and I honestly feel for him and his family, and no one should die at 57, and cancer is a motherfucker. But now I am FUCKING SICK of hearing about Steve Jobs. He was great at what he did, but he didn't cure cancer (obviously), he didn't even really truly invent anything, he just made ideas better and he was VERY VERY good at selling and marketing those ideas.

I am sorry if I come off as harsh, but I am over it already.

RIP Steve Jobs.

PS. After the Tigers whooped that Yankee ass last night, and the Pens won in a shootout, I was walking local NYC news and they had tons of iphone stories NOT related to Steve Jobs death. I guess the entire city of New York is one big Idouche.

See I blame steve jobs for causing the yankees to lose last night. they were so choked up over him croaking that they couldnt concentrate on the game at all. so if he had flopped down dead TODAY instead then we probably would have won last night. so I think that we call last night the curse of steve jobs instead of the curse of the bambino. thank whoever that the NHL has started. go devils!!!!
Brian Wrote:Bottoms Up is not what's up......just another overplayed crappy song on Octane.

if chad kruger has fish, I hope they go bottoms up.
Pete Nice Wrote:OK, I don't want to come off as a dick, and I honestly feel for him and his family, and no one should die at 57, and cancer is a motherfucker. But now I am FUCKING SICK of hearing about Steve Jobs. He was great at what he did, but he didn't cure cancer (obviously), he didn't even really truly invent anything, he just made ideas better and he was VERY VERY good at selling and marketing those ideas.

RIP Steve Jobs.

PS. After the Tigers whooped that Yankee ass last night, and the Pens won in a shootout, I was walking local NYC news and they had tons of iphone stories NOT related to Steve Jobs death. I guess the entire city of New York is one big Idouche.
Admit it, you just hate Apple products... If it were Bill Gates you'd be singing a different toon. Wink
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

RIP Steve Jobs.

Admit it, you just hate Apple products... If it were Bill Gates you'd be singing a different toon. Wink
Leave it alone Matt, just walk away from this one...

RIP Steve Jobs.

I think the only person you have to apologize to is JDubb.
Chip Wrote:I'm just wondering why you think it's a picture of me.

Well, who else would it be? Leneve? Doubtful.
Brian Wrote:I think the only person you have to apologize to is JDubb.
Not at all, I just don't understand the hate towards him and Apple. I'm a Mac/iPhone guy (you all know that) but I don't hate Dell, HP, Microsoft, Bill Gates... I don't get it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

hey, don't throw me onto Chips super NSFW picture fest from the zoo.

yeah, drunk at a zoo, and NSFW pics. Chip took it to that level.
JDubb Wrote:
Not at all, I just don't understand the hate towards him and Apple. I'm a Mac/iPhone guy (you all know that) but I don't hate Dell, HP, Microsoft, Bill Gates... I don't get it.
Just busting balls.
JDubb Wrote:

Penguins fans are irrational like that?
LeNeve Wrote:

hey, don't throw me onto Chips super NSFW picture fest from the zoo.

yeah, drunk at a zoo, and NSFW pics. Chip took it to that level.
Confusedheep:
JDubb Wrote:
I've never tried to understand pete's hate for apple, he hates apple as much as people love apple, he's the ultimate ihater (who has an ipod touch)
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Penguins fans are irrational like that?
The idouches give Apple and Jobs a black eye.

[Image: jpshakehead.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18