Dudebro Nation

Full Version: tooooosday, Oct 4/11....HR's are for real in Detroit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
good morning everyone.

Hope you all enjoyed the Tigers/Yanks game as much as some of us did. :happy: :high5:
what sport is this you speak of
Derick Wrote:what sport is this you speak of
Confusedad:
I know yankee fans are gonna support their team (talk shit), but they gotta be nervous as hell with Burnett going tonight
Brampton Wrote:good morning everyone.

Hope you all enjoyed the Tigers/Yanks game as much as some of us did. :happy: :high5:

sorry I was watching an cut up 4+ hour marathon of Spartucus(first season) on Starz. Dont much care if the Yanks win or lose, only if they actually make it into the world series. Also didnt give one crap over who played on MNF much less who actually played. how was your night?
Good morning Bro-mo's!
Brampton Wrote:I know yankee fans are gonna support their team (talk shit), but they gotta be nervous as hell with Burnett going tonight

Burnett sucks chocolate sweaty donkey balls, has all season and knowing that the season rests on his shoulders tonite only makes me care less cause I know that our baseball year ends tonite or anynight whenever he takes the mound.
javsto Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:good morning everyone.

sorry I was watching an cut up 4+ hour marathon of Spartucus(first season) on Starz. Dont much care if the Yanks win or lose, only if they actually make it into the world series. Also didnt give one crap over who played on MNF much less who actually played. how was your night?
as for the football game.......the Colts QB looks like a hobbit. he's freaky looking
so does anyone know whats going on with Eddie?
I am a Yankee fan, born in the Bronx & live 20 minutes from the stadium, but this is the first season I have paid zero attention to season/team
Brampton Wrote:so does anyone know whats going on with Eddie?

Eddie who? eddie cibrian, eddie veder, eddie the crazy guy down the street who yells at cars that drive by his house??? you gotta be speciific.
I was wondering the same thing, wasn't sure how to ask, seems very serious
first place & undefeated in DBN Football, very close game with Nussie last night :rock:
Donginator Wrote:
my feelings exactly.

I mean, its not the same as asking if his kid was planned, but seems like he's keeping the topic close to the vest
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
my feelings exactly.

I mean, its not the same as asking if his kid was planned, but seems like he's keeping the topic close to the vest
we all can only hope everything works out in the end :pray:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10