Dudebro Nation

Full Version: tooooosday, Oct 4/11....HR's are for real in Detroit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I usually vote PC but some of the things they are committing to aren't things I entirely support. They have also been spending money like crazy, the last two years they've been expanding the floodway and creating trails on top of it along with a 4 million dollar walking bridge that goes over hwy 59. While the roads we drive on are complete shit. The north perimeter they used test pavement and it's bumpy and it feels like you are driving over constant speed bumps.
NDP are promising to hire more doctors & nurses. Creating smaller class sizes for K-3 and a few more things that I think would be beneficial.
Both the NDP and PC candidates are teachers at the school I graduated from. The NDP leader was my social studies and history teacher and the PC candidate was a math teacher.
this sounds municipal not provincial

Not municipal at all. I live within town limits so my municipality is the town itself and we had that election last OCtober. MB is a fucked province... I shit you not.
that sounds dumb.

I wouldn't recommend NDP, but they are better than the liberals
NussieT Wrote:Brampton - I found some info and now that I read it I remember him telling us about his wife and the issues... Here's what he responded back to someone who had asked...

"Thank all of you so much! Kendra has been battling Auto Immune Disease-type symptoms for 2 years now. God is in control & we are so blessed. Thanks again!!!"
thanks. I vaguelly remember something to the sounds of this
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I know yankee fans are gonna support their team (talk shit), but they gotta be nervous as hell with Burnett going tonight
As a (very casual) Jays fan, thank you Yankees for signing Burnett.
:high5:
Brampton Wrote:that sounds dumb.

I wouldn't recommend NDP, but they are better than the liberals

Our riding only has PC, NDP and Liberal. I am definitely not voting liberal. I don't think I've ever voted liberal.
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Today is election day in Manitoba, I believe that B-jour will change from a PC riding to an NDP riding today.
you better hope not. the one time an NDP premier got voted in (Ontario) he bankrupted the province with his hippie commie bullshit. the Ex-Mayor of Toronto was a Hippie/Commie and now T.O. is out of money, and the new Mayor is trying to fix it.

PC is the way to go
Rob Ford is the way to go? How the fuck did he and his brother get voted in anyways?
well look at who else was running.

At least Ford is trying to get the spending under control, and bring the budgets within reason. There is too much bullshit spending, and he has always been against it.

He may be a doofus, but he's doing his best and delivering on his promises.

You must be liberal :poke:
[Image: sp_1204_03.jpg]
One of my favorite men is here right now!!!! HI MATT!
NussieT Wrote:Brampton - I found some info and now that I read it I remember him telling us about his wife and the issues... Here's what he responded back to someone who had asked...

"Thank all of you so much! Kendra has been battling Auto Immune Disease-type symptoms for 2 years now. God is in control & we are so blessed. Thanks again!!!"

Oh, that's right. I do remember him saying that.
I need to step behind this truck real quick, and adjust my balls. Their sitting crooked.
NussieT Wrote:One of my favorite men is here right now!!!! HI MATT!
What's going on? It's been a while.
lonely boner
fattmatt1 Wrote:

Nothing too terribly much. I've been busy working my ass off for my business. I glad that winter is coming and it'll be a bit quieter.
NussieT Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:

Nothing too terribly much. I've been busy working my ass off for my business. I glad that winter is coming and it'll be a bit quieter.
Since you have been working so much, you should have plenty of money to buy me a birthday present. You have 20 days.
I would be so happy if they got rid of this shitty hank williams intro to monday night football.

Get rid of the theme songs for sporting events. its gay :fag:
Hey Matt! Bout time you put an appearance in :poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10