Dudebro Nation

Full Version: tuesday, sept 20, 2011....some time today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
LeNeve Wrote:I was hunting one time, and a shotgun shell fell out of my holder thing, and it went off. fucking scary

When I was in junior high. There was a kid throwing rocks at some shotgun shells behind the school... then one went off and shot him in the leg. So he had a limp for years then a year or two later he killed himself....
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:The fat gay guy just messaged me on FB... You know he doesn't even work for Maxim anymore and he knows all the gossip. The Parts VP left his wife for the head of marketing who left her husband to be with him and her ex husband is now dating the assistant VP of Service Operations.

And then what happened?

they had weird deformed children with red hair.
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks!

HAI!
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I was hunting one time, and a shotgun shell fell out of my holder thing, and it went off. fucking scary

When I was in junior high. There was a kid throwing rocks at some shotgun shells behind the school... then one went off and shot him in the leg. So he had a limp for years then a year or two later he killed himself....

Natural Selection is a great thing. Too bad it doesn't happen more to morons and idiots who spawn more morons and idiots.
NussieT Wrote:The fat gay guy just messaged me on FB... You know he doesn't even work for Maxim anymore and he knows all the gossip. The Parts VP left his wife for the head of marketing who left her husband to be with him and her ex husband is now dating the assistant VP of Service Operations.
im confused

I think im out of the loop on this.....
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

And then what happened?

they had weird deformed children with red hair.

I don't know that's where it sits for now.
NussieT Wrote:

i dont believe this story, no way did that kid throw a rock and hit that very tiny cap with enough force to cause it to go off
[Image: lindsay-dina-lohan-kissing-birthday-01-480x467.jpg]

I have mixed feelings about this one, its Lindsey Lohan and her mom making out drunk.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

i dont believe this story, no way did that kid throw a rock and hit that very tiny cap with enough force to cause it to go off

maybe he was throwing the shells. or smashing the shells with big rocks. I believe it.
LeNeve Wrote:I threw a guitar at my wife last night, and then threw all the dirty dishes she should have had clean out in the street. Then made her leave my house.

:? I think I'm losing my mind.
If you are joking then ha ha! If not, that's pretty lame dude, get a grip man! Life is too short to be bitter!!!
Derick Wrote:
im confused

I can use names... Steve left his wife for Maili. Maili left her husband for Steve. Maili ex husband is now dating Maggie.
Maggie, Steve & Maili all work at maxim.
Texas Fan Wrote:I have mixed feelings about this one, its Lindsey Lohan and her mom making out drunk.
I know how I feel :barf:
Texas Fan Wrote:[Image: lindsay-dina-lohan-kissing-birthday-01-480x467.jpg]

I have mixed feelings about this one, its Lindsey Lohan and her mom making out drunk.

I think I'm ashamed to say I'd get in on that.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
im confused

I can use names... Steve left his wife for Maili. Maili left her husband for Steve. Maili ex husband is now dating Maggie.
Maggie, Steve & Maili all work at maxim.
this sound like a bad case of sloppy seconds
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27