Dudebro Nation

Full Version: tuesday, sept 20, 2011....some time today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm half way pissed off right now. So I've been saving for a macbook pro, cause where my brother goes to school they buy them, every two years they get new ones, and the old ones go up for sale, for 1/2 price. 650 for a macbook is a good deal in my mind. just found out that the faculty bought all of them, and there are no more for sale

$650 for a laptop isn't a good deal.
BUT IT'S A MACBOOK!!!!!!!!! :crank:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm half way pissed off right now. So I've been saving for a macbook pro, cause where my brother goes to school they buy them, every two years they get new ones, and the old ones go up for sale, for 1/2 price. 650 for a macbook is a good deal in my mind. just found out that the faculty bought all of them, and there are no more for sale

especially for a used one, even if it is a macbook pro.
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

but its not like i'm getting a used one from somebody, everything is fixed, all software is updated. 650 for a macbook pro is a good deal
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Yes it is.

I got my laptop for $450 4 years ago.
Dual core, 2 gig of ram.
It still works and looks perfect.
LeNeve Wrote:well, I just went off on the kid across the shop for shutting one of the big doors. he said he was cold. its 65 degrees out. I told him to put his fucking long sleeve uniform shirt on if he was so cold. fucking pussy.

[smiley]PSYCHO[/smiley]
Derick Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

but its not like i'm getting a used one from somebody, everything is fixed, all software is updated. 650 for a macbook pro is a good deal
It doesn't matter Derick, you said MacBook and that is all these buffoons needed to hear. Bunch of close minded .......... nevermind. :zipit:
Derick Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

what are the specs on it? What series number/model, what year did it come out, what OS, what size screen, etc. etc. etc.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:$650 for a laptop isn't a good deal.

It doesn't matter Derick, you said MacBook and that is all these buffoons needed to hear. Bunch of close minded .......... nevermind. :zipit:

Oh come on.
It's all in good fun.
You guys like to pay double or triple the price so you can get into the Super Adventure Club
I am out of here... I am going to bake some muffins and when Jim gets back from the city go to the gym. :cya:
I miss the old school movie tributes.
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks!

Howdy Pokes!
Chip Wrote:You guys like to pay double or triple the price so you can get into the Super Adventure Club
That has nothing to do with it, I am paying for the quality. :deadhorse:
javsto Wrote:what are the specs on it? What series number/model, what year did it come out, what OS, what size screen, etc. etc. etc.
osx lion, 15, intel 2.4 proc, 4gb 1066 ddr3
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

How'd last nights DBN meet-up go with B, Pete and Chip?

It went really good. Even though, there were a ton of pie and tater jokes being thrown around...

What was it again?
TPL?
Taters, Pie, Laundry?

I drank about 3 gallons of water on my ride home after eating that thing

Confusedad: I was hoping you guys forgot that.

I told you it was a big sang-weech!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I miss the old school movie tributes.
They were a lot of fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27