Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 09/19 - International Talk Like a Pirate Day (ITLAPD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
The first thing I want to do as interim boss, is to make new tv commercials, with me having the starring role. Like I drive in one door with a broken, smoking, piece of shit, and out the other door with a shiny good running car. Then closeup on me, and I say "yeah, thats how good I am" with a real serious look on my face, so people know I'm not fucking around.

Or another commercial, I could throw a bunch of wrenches at another manufacturers vehicle, and the wrenches stick into the metal, then the vehicle blows up. Then I say, well, I'm not sure what I would say after that. This scenerio really needs no words. maybe do a back flip or something.
LeNeve's car dealership commercial...

[youtube]avnlVqtAVsc[/youtube]
:roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I've never seen dirty work.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
time to pay the fiddler, whore
I should watch that movie again.
It's so bad, it's awesome.
It's all like that bit.

But, I'm off, to get me a pound and a half of bacon...
Chip Wrote:I should watch that movie again.
It's so bad, it's awesome.
It's all like that bit.

But, I'm off, to get me a pound and a half of bacon...
that movie is an hour and a half of awesome
I like Norm Mcdonald. the dude is hilarious at everything he does. He used to do a voice on a cartoon my kids liked to watch, and his humor even came through on that. Norm the Genie. some show about fairies.
LeNeve Wrote:I like Norm Mcdonald. the dude is hilarious at everything he does. He used to do a voice on a cartoon my kids liked to watch, and his humor even came through on that. Norm the Genie. some show about fairies.
:?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I like Norm Mcdonald. the dude is hilarious at everything he does. He used to do a voice on a cartoon my kids liked to watch, and his humor even came through on that. Norm the Genie. some show about fairies.
:?

they were fairys, real fairy kind, like with wings, a husband and wife fairy team. they took care of a kid, and granted him wishes all the time.

Norm was an evil genie, I don't remember what made him evil though.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: will smith got blasted
I'm sure this is in Richs bathroom, beside his mug
[Image: tZ8iQ.jpg]
cum clean. :?
alot of cum to clean in ontario? yeah I noticed the fine print.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25