Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 09/19 - International Talk Like a Pirate Day (ITLAPD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
TOMB...

CloveMan3 Wrote:[Image: caughtpeeing.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:It technically is indecent exposure.

I don't think it is if you are in the privacy of your own property, especially if the area you are in is fenced off. If the back yard is fenced off, I am pretty sure Covino and Layla can run around naked in the backyard and it is totally legal.
it is indecent exposure. people have been charged for it.

its the same as if you can smell the smoke from your neighbours yard, you can call the cops on them
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:hmm I wonder no one else noticed the double post when someone else does it but when i accidentally did it last week it was as if I ran over a bag of kittens. now I know how covino feels with his nosey neighbor. :killme:

I was too lazy, I figured someone else would handle it, no one did, you can. I think the GIF is stickied somewhere.
[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
javsto Wrote:hmm I wonder no one else noticed the double post when someone else does it but when i accidentally did it last week it was as if I ran over a bag of kittens. now I know how covino feels with his nosey neighbor. :killme:

Awwww... Poor Baby... Want some cheese to go with that line?

Oh, and DBL POSTER!!!!!!!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Cheese and coke? Huh, odd combination.
Brian Wrote:

very odd. I have never even seen that.
Brian Wrote:

If that's how she is, maybe I don't want to go to Tony's. :?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Becksters trying to get Pete, and Chip to go to a cheese and coke party
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:It technically is indecent exposure.

I don't think it is if you are in the privacy of your own property, especially if the area you are in is fenced off. If the back yard is fenced off, I am pretty sure Covino and Layla can run around naked in the backyard and it is totally legal.
it is indecent exposure. people have been charged for it.

its the same as if you can smell the smoke from your neighbours yard, you can call the cops on them

I am pretty sure it is a state by state law and most states allow you to be naked within the completely fenced combines of your own back yard.
I'm curious about cheese and coke. Beckster, do you do lines of coke laced with shakey cheese?
[Image: kraft-shakey.jpg]
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I figured it was more appropriate with LeNeve's pile of coke talk earlier.
fenced combines.

under boob cheese from tatertits? Yes please, thats a godsend. :boobs:
underboob cheese. Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:fenced combines.
I prefer my combines to be free range.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25