Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-Nuss-day 08/31 - where the eff did summer go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Pete Nice Wrote:I am bombarding them all with texts on this.
of course they immediately mocked you Lame
I used the iphone exclusively for 3 weeks. It SUCKS!!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Iphone 5 isn't even going to be 4G.
Read more...
I will say, if the android market doesn't change its bullshit by the time I get a new phone, I may go back to the Iphone.

I am completely limited to the apps I can get, due to carrier restrictions as well as CRTC restrictions
Brampton Wrote:Heres my opinion.

Get a phone based on what YOU want or need.

Don't buy things based upon what other people want. I had issues with my Iphone, so I've had an android based phone since.

If apple would use better hardware, I would considering going back, but the actual hardware I got from motorola is 100 times better

I had issues with the hardware, software and itunes.
Brampton Wrote:Heres my opinion.

Get a phone based on what YOU want or need.

Don't buy things based upon what other people want. I had issues with my Iphone, so I've had an android based phone since.

If apple would use better hardware, I would considering going back, but the actual hardware I got from motorola is 100 times better
^this^
I hope he doesn't say a gay car
He likes the Scion
Brampton Wrote:I will say, if the android market doesn't change its bullshit by the time I get a new phone, I may go back to the Iphone.

I am completely limited to the apps I can get, due to carrier restrictions as well as CRTC restrictions

Really, I can get anything. Is it a Canadian thing? Verizon let's me get whatever I want. If it is not there for some reason, it is usually in the amazon market or mobile web.
i always see tons of broken and mis used iphones on ebay and craigslist. Does AT&T offer insurance when you purchase an iphone to cover these broken glass screen? Will the Iphone 5 have a not so flimsy or easily broken screen compared to the previous versions?
Ford Edge is such a great car.

It has the best tech, and its the tits.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I will say, if the android market doesn't change its bullshit by the time I get a new phone, I may go back to the Iphone.

Really, I can get anything. Is it a Canadian thing? Verizon let's me get whatever I want. If it is not there for some reason, it is usually in the amazon market or mobile web.
Canadian thing
Brampton Wrote:I hope he doesn't say a gay car

or does it look like that 3 wheeled motorcycle that he was into a few months back?
I can say for one, working on both Ford's, Lexus's, and now some german cars.

the Edge is an awesome truck. Its way better than the Lexus, better priced, better tech, higher quality.

the BMW trucks are shit boxes. I have friends who will never buy them again, and my tech friends say they're shit boxes
I don't like BMW SUV's or luxury SUV's in general.

I have always liked Ford SUV's. I do like the Cadillac Escalade also.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15