Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-Nuss-day 08/31 - where the eff did summer go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
LeNeve Wrote:I hate those squishy face dogs like that. ugly mo suckas.

And you can never tell what they're looking at.
Conf call time... :killme:
[Image: marble_vs_bubble.gif]
JDubb Wrote:bukkake time... :killme:

Confusedwoot:
JDubb Wrote:Conf call time... :killme:

[Image: strange3.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:bukkake time... :killme:

Confusedwoot:
:finger:
anyone ever notice how the "Black" guests always show up, and end up being super boring?

or is this just my opinion?
F-this......Madden time
Brampton Wrote:anyone ever notice how the "Black" guests always show up, and end up being super boring?

or is this just my opinion?

you want them to start juggling, and dancing?
Rich just said "go to the iphone store" Wtf

Apple really does brainwash ninjas to thin their shit is good to the point they think the stores only sell iphones.

I would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER own an iphone. And now I don't want one even worse when people call it the iphone store.
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich just said "go to the iphone store" Wtf

Apple really does brainwash ninjas to thin their shit is good to the point they think the stores only sell iphones.

I would NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER own an iphone. And now I don't want one even worse when people call it the iphone store.
Rich is a dolt, you know that.
I am bombarding them all with texts on this.
I don't understand why this conversation is only about iphones? :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

THE IPHONE SUCKS!!!!!
Iphone 5 isn't even going to be 4G.
Heres my opinion.

Get a phone based on what YOU want or need.

Don't buy things based upon what other people want. I had issues with my Iphone, so I've had an android based phone since.

If apple would use better hardware, I would considering going back, but the actual hardware I got from motorola is 100 times better
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15