Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
I want to own a Canadian
JDubb Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't know which is better.

Why is my poop green?

Or

Why can't I own a Canadian?

damn, it never occured to me to ask about why my poop is green before on google.
Green poop?

GREAT with the poop talk already, now preggers rage T is going to come out again today.
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't know which is better.

Why is my poop green?

Or

Why can't I own a Canadian?

damn, it never occured to me to ask about why my poop is green before on google.

I think Peptobimol does it.
Or maybe that turns it grey.

Hey T!
More doody time tales!
Sticking with the butter face theme:

[Image: Picdump-170-14.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Pete with all this driving you do, how do you stay awake while driving?

I am driving into PA 3 hours each way today, worried about getting tired on the way home

I always have some water to drink. Keep the AC on. Drink a Red Bull. Falling asleep has never really been a big issue for me. If I REALLY seem to be drifting, I just pull over and take a nap. I may have done that maybe 3 times in 7 years.

Have her drive some too.
cool :high5:
Here is an oldie but a goodie:

[Image: j-love.gif]
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Pete with all this driving you do, how do you stay awake while driving?

I am driving into PA 3 hours each way today, worried about getting tired on the way home

I always have some water to drink. Keep the AC on. Drink a Red Bull. Falling asleep has never really been a big issue for me. If I REALLY seem to be drifting, I just pull over and take a nap. I may have done that maybe 3 times in 7 years.

Have her drive some too.

And of course, have the radio on and I always have my laptop on on the internet.
Pete Nice Wrote:Sticking with the butter face theme:

[Image: Picdump-170-14.jpg]

Her arm is under them because if it wasn't, they'd be at her hips.
Pete, did you post something like this the other day?

[Image: 5.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Have her drive some too.

And of course, have the radio on and I always have my laptop on on the internet.
yeah one reason I love Sirius, I think C&R replay are on for my drive home
Chip Wrote:Pete, did you post something like this the other day?

[Image: 5.jpg]

Similar, it was actually a Chinese place next to a cat specific vet
I have found my next wife. A hot woman who can change a tire and carries a gun in the small of her back...

[Image: gunflattirre.jpg]
Not much wrong here.....

[Image: Dawn-Jaro.jpg]
SOOOOOO True!!!!

[Image: thumbs-hornoxe-com-picdump214-058.jpg]
I love that story...

[Image: Best_Answer.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28