Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday August 26, 2011 Ralph's Revenge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
LeNeve Wrote:punky brewster?

I loved that show as a kid!
I really want to see Avenged Sevenfold at the Uproar tour, but I have no desire to see any of the other bands and don't want to pay that price and make that trip to the outskirts of town and fight traffic for one tour set. I have seen them 3 times, I will wait until they come on their own or there are better bands with them.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so, when I push the red button in this truck, it makes the people talking on the cb radio thing shut up, then ask "who keeps doing that" :roflmao: :roflmao:

Push that thing constantly.

:roflmao:

I just got back from driving it. I caught some air over railroad tracks, then I drove by the bp office, and a guy was mowing with a hardhat on. I pressed the button alot when I was driving by the office.
LeNeve Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think if I evr get drunk around a cat, I'm going to keep asking him why he killed mufasa.

who's Mufasa?

he was the king of the lions. then some other lion killed him, and ate all the food. but the baby lion ran away, and lived with a pig, and a squirrel, and they were pussies, and didn't kill things. then the baby lion grew up, and came back, and fought the evil lion, and a monkey was happy.

Best summary EVER! Only you forgot that the clouds spell out "SEX"
Pete Nice Wrote:I really want to see Avenged Sevenfold at the Uproar tour, but I have no desire to see any of the other bands and don't want to pay that price and make that trip to the outskirts of town and fight traffic for one tour set. I have seen them 3 times, I will wait until they come on their own or there are better bands with them.

uproar looks like a great tour but i hate that its in Camden NJ its a 5 hour drive for me plus having to put up with NJ drivers, not worth it for me.
I am so with Rich here. Of course my house is already partially set up for a zombie invasion, so sitting threw two days of no power and heavy rain is nothing.
I'm fucking tired of this hurricane already and it's not even here yet. I've gotten so many e-mails this morning about hurricane preparedness and post-storm response.
Pete Nice Wrote:I am so with Rich here. Of course my house is already partially set up for a zombie invasion, so sitting threw two days of no power and heavy rain is nothing.

plus thats why looting was invented. Daddy needs a new 55 in LED 3D plasma screen and an HP Dv601 laptop....
Pete Nice Wrote:It's gettin dead in here, so tater take off your shirt.....

Why don't YOU take off YOUR shirt?!?!
I guess the hurricane isn't going to stop Iva from Corvette week in Carlisle.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: daily-picdump-730-640-18.jpg]

[smiley]Smart Ass[/smiley]
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: ollldd.jpg]

Confusedad:
javsto Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I really want to see Avenged Sevenfold at the Uproar tour, but I have no desire to see any of the other bands and don't want to pay that price and make that trip to the outskirts of town and fight traffic for one tour set. I have seen them 3 times, I will wait until they come on their own or there are better bands with them.

uproar looks like a great tour but i hate that its in Camden NJ its a 5 hour drive for me plus having to put up with NJ drivers, not worth it for me.

Avenged Sevenfold is one of my favorite bands.

Seether and Bullet for my Valentine are decec at best, maybe one or two songs I like.

I do not like Three Days Grace or Sevendust.

Never heard of Escape the Fate.

Just not worth it, hopefully A7X comes on a solo tour or next year they have a better lineup.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It's gettin dead in here, so tater take off your shirt.....

Why don't YOU take off YOUR shirt?!?!

HE DID now its your turn. do it slow and sexy like your avatar does...
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:

Avenged Sevenfold is one of my favorite bands.

Seether and Bullet for my Valentine are decec at best, maybe one or two songs I like.

I do not like Three Days Grace or Sevendust.

Never heard of Escape the Fate.

Just not worth it, hopefully A7X comes on a solo tour or next year they have a better lineup.
:zipit:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28