Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday friday, 8/19/2011.......nfl games on friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
1989 Little League World Series Champion, Chris Drury retired today...
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Indiansfan Wrote:Sup nussbros and dudebros

It's Friday, Friday :happy:

Oh wait, I have to work all weekend...nevermind

bummer. I have this weekend off.
no you dont, you'll be moving that columbian white for pablo on horseback
Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Indiansfan Wrote:Sup nussbros and dudebros

It's Friday, Friday :happy:

Oh wait, I have to work all weekend...nevermind

bummer. I have this weekend off.
no you dont, you'll be moving that columbian white for pablo on horseback
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
this guy sounds like dane cook
Chip Wrote:1989 Little League World Series Champion, Chris Drury retired today...
tremendous
It's FRIDAY!!!! What are your plans for the weekend!!?

Today I have to finish recycle, we left it til the early evening when it cooled down since it was 98F here. A huge storm rolled in... we had been watching it lightning for at least 1/2 hour before it got to close and we abadoned ship. We got from the recycle site to our shop, it was getting closer then it started to rain... It was coming down so hard it was flash flooding the streets, you couldn't see anything then it started hailing. We were watching the outside temp gauge on my rearview mirror it said it was 77F then within 5 minutes it dropped to 65F...

I don't have any plans for Sat & Sun.... Lockport is having family days with an outdoor vendor market, farmer's market and stuff for kids... so I might go there.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:1989 Little League World Series Champion, Chris Drury retired today...
tremendous
Retired from little league?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
tremendous

thats hard core. He must have been awesome at life. C&R can't hold a candle to that guy.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
tremendous

thats hard core. He must have been awesome at life. C&R can't hold a candle to that guy.
:high5:
T has an abandoned ship
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm hungry

eat a bowl of dicks

:roflmao: :roflmao: :j/k:
:roflmao:
hope he eats a shit sandwich
Brampton Wrote:
Awesome little league players don't eat shit sandwiches.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Awesome little league players don't eat shit sandwiches.
dickhead NHL players do
LeNeve Wrote:T has an abandoned ship

No I haven't. I was looking at pictures on FB of my aunt repelling down the RBC building in Winnipeg. It was a fundraiser for Easter Seals.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23