Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday friday, 8/19/2011.......nfl games on friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
javsto Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:I still need a good forum pic...

how about this Ry, my present for you, buddy!!! :clap:

That dude in the background is clearly staring at their asses.

what dude? You were actually paying attention to the dude in the background?
Wtf IS WRONG WITH YOU????

:cya:
javsto Wrote:

how about this Ry, my present for you, buddy!!! :clap:
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:shitty music
That's normal.
Brian Wrote:
That's normal.
A Rich pick once again?
LeNeve Wrote:Breaking News:'West Memphis Three' to go free after deal
I am trying to read the story but I am confused about the whole thing, why did they plead guilty to be set free?
Marcy from Married with children was in the original Fright Night and the dude from Hermans Head was the hero lead, i think.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
That's normal.
A Rich pick once again?
I don't know, they were all nut swinging.
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

You should go with something form your alma mater

no one knows university of scranton. I haven't graduated from pitt yet- that whole fucking dissertation thing is in the way.

OK, current school then. Pitt.
Donginator Wrote:
I am trying to read the story but I am confused about the whole thing, why did they plead guilty to be set free?

maybe because they got used to being in jail while innocent that they figured that if they plead guilty then they will be set free.... Confusedlap:
I am looking to use pics on the web for avatar- I know there are restrictions for size & what not, is there some program I can use to reduce the size or just find ones that fit the limits?
Donginator Wrote:

I think thats the states way of not looking bad. It is a confusing story, but kind of interesting.
Rydrum Wrote:I am looking to use pics on the web for avatar- I know there are restrictions for size & what not, is there some program I can use to reduce the size or just find ones that fit the limits?

just link your pic and the guys here will fix it for you like they did mine, thanks again btw.
For Jordan it takes no dates since he makes it up anyway.
Rydrum Wrote:For Jordan it takes no dates since he makes it up anyway.

haha yep
NussieT Wrote:It's FRIDAY!!!! What are your plans for the weekend!!?

Today I have to finish recycle, we left it til the early evening when it cooled down since it was 98F here. A huge storm rolled in... we had been watching it lightning for at least 1/2 hour before it got to close and we abadoned ship. We got from the recycle site to our shop, it was getting closer then it started to rain... It was coming down so hard it was flash flooding the streets, you couldn't see anything then it started hailing. We were watching the outside temp gauge on my rearview mirror it said it was 77F then within 5 minutes it dropped to 65F...

I don't have any plans for Sat & Sun.... Lockport is having family days with an outdoor vendor market, farmer's market and stuff for kids... so I might go there.

I'll be hitting the Bricks to see more cars, doing another security gig and then there's the company picnic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23