Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday august 18, 2011.....Welcome Noobs!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:Anyone here a college football fan?

I am, and yes, Pitt will win the Big East this year FINALLY, despite having their worst starting QB in 40 years.
Nothing says excitement like Big East football! Might as well be the MAC or Moutain West conference.

That is a common misconception, Big East won every bowl they were in last year except the BCS game. :finger:
And they'll never get to the BCS championship game based on their conference alone which is why they are behind the SEC, Pac 10, Big 10 & Big 12 confernces!
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am, and yes, Pitt will win the Big East this year FINALLY, despite having their worst starting QB in 40 years.

I hate Tino. I like Graham but losing baldwin & lewis are gonna hurt.

I am pretty sure I could throw a better deep ball than Tino, the only reason he is starting is b/c of his dad. Lewis will be replaced fine by Graham and the transfer from Wisconsin, not to mention a few freshman that look like the next Lewis. Baldwin hurts, but they have a talented receiver core that should thrive under Graham's system and Baldwin won't be missed much.

The D Line is gonna wreck havoc on some opponents this year and the O Line looks to be pretty good. TE is good, despite Decicco's transfer. I want to see how LB, CB and S play out, that could be the weak links. Isn't there a new kicker this year also?

It will be weird for me to see them sans Wan-stache. He got there when I did in 05.

I wish that instead of making him quit, they kept him on as the recruiting coordinator. That guy is one of the best recruiters in the country, just not a great gameday coach.
Pete Nice Wrote:
javsto Wrote:whats worse, a zombie (or any person who wants to kill you since zombies dont and will never exist) or an angry girlfriend??? Confusedlap:

Angry girlfriend, you can not legally shoot them in the head.

This was also my answer.

Sent from a corn field
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am, and yes, Pitt will win the Big East this year FINALLY, despite having their worst starting QB in 40 years.
Nothing says excitement like Big East football! Might as well be the MAC or Moutain West conference.

That is a common misconception, Big East won every bowl they were in last year except the BCS game. :finger:
And they'll never get to the BCS championship game based on their conference alone which is why they are behind the SEC, Pac 10, Big 10 & Big 12 confernces!

Not true at all, an undeafeatee Big East team will make the Championship game if there are not two undefeateds from the Big 12 or SCC.

West Virginia was set to go 2 years ago when Pitt upset them at WVU in the last game and knocked them out of the game.
Rydrum Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I just saw a man watering his lawn & it's raining hard. Am I missing something here???

Nope you live in the deep south.
Well you like it deep in the mouth!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I just saw a man watering his lawn & it's raining hard. Am I missing something here???

WWJD?
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:

... normally when us regular people drink water it goes thru the back of our mouths.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:

Eddie has snapped!
He's out of control.
Pete Nice Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:Nope you live in the deep south.

WWJD?
Come on Pete, you know better than anyone it's WWSJD?
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Eddie rocks. :rock:

[Image: iron_maiden-eddie.jpg]
Chip Wrote:Eddie rocks. :rock:

uhh excuse me but I would like to admit that i own an autgraphed classical guitar by Iron Maiden when they stopped at CD WORLD in the Menlo Park mall in Edison NJ in 1995/6 and thats one of my most prized possesions.

p.s. I would also like to say thank you to the "Welcome Noobs" from today's title.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Kansas and Arkansas fighting...

Cripple fight!

bunch of ass pirates in Arkansas, thats why they put the ARRR in front of Kansas
The toilet seat was invented in Kansas, then someone from Arkansas cut a hole in it!!!
I am about to freak out on this piece of shit computer. Whenever we leave my father in law at our place to watch the kids he ends up doing something to our computer "to make it faster" and its slow as fuck now. I've been waiting for the printer to print one sheet of paper for 10 minutes...
javsto Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Eddie rocks. :rock:

uhh excuse me but I would like to admit that i own an autgraphed classical guitar by Iron Maiden when they stopped at CD WORLD in the Menlo Park mall in Edison NJ in 1995/6 and thats one of my most prized possesions.

p.s. I would also like to say thank you to the "Welcome Noobs" from today's title.
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26