Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday august 18, 2011.....Welcome Noobs!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Indiansfan Wrote:ROTFL, the Browns are football hell no doubt. Loyal fans unless you are quarterback and then they'll turn on you in a second. I don't think that Cleveland has been loyal to a QB since Bernie Kosar (btw, I guess his daughter is doing teh pr0nz now yikes) - I'm not a real big NFL fan. Grew up a Browns fan til they ran from Cle. My mom's entire fam consists of Steelers and Pirates fans, so, I'm bi now I guess as I'm just as happy for the Steelers to win as the Browns. (yea, that makes a helluva lot of sense, I know...)

I give up arguing with you tools :finger: Sadly I have work to do. Meh.

Was just over on the other board and holy drama. Interwebz fights amuse me but sadly I don't have the time to jump in.

(You'll find I'm not a drama llama but won't shy away from a good debate...when I have time...)

I'll be back when I get bored I'm sure3 :postwhore:

Confusedhock:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I see the Dolphins picking Pryor.

unfortunately Henne hasn't shown any improvement since being drafted, and they look to be the most in need of a QB

Do they still have Harrington?
Do they need a QB because he's still out after being hit by a car?
Or do they need a QB because he's good to start the season?
Harrington??

I thought he was done
Joe Wrote:I like when noobs join us. (My phone kept trying to change noobs to boobs) Good call phone, I like them too!

Sent from a corn field

thats a smart phone. :boobs:
no more work to do today. 7 boring hours to go.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I see the Dolphins picking Pryor.

unfortunately Henne hasn't shown any improvement since being drafted, and they look to be the most in need of a QB

Do they still have Harrington?
Do they need a QB because he's still out after being hit by a car?
Or do they need a QB because he's good to start the season?
Harrington??

I thought he was done

Maybe he is. I'm not very current in my NFL news.
But I thought he was in Miami, and I know he was just hit by a car while riding a bike.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:Anyone here a college football fan?

I am, and yes, Pitt will win the Big East this year FINALLY, despite having their worst starting QB in 40 years.
Nothing says excitement like Big East football! Might as well be the MAC or Moutain West conference.
whats worse, a zombie (or any person who wants to kill you since zombies dont and will never exist) or an angry girlfriend??? Confusedlap:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Kansas and Arkansas fighting...

Cripple fight!

bunch of ass pirates in Arkansas, thats why they put the ARRR in front of Kansas

Might as well throw Ohio in there and make it a 3-way suckfest.

:poke:

I would put West Virginia in over Ohio in a second.
javsto Wrote:whats worse, a zombie (or any person who wants to kill you since zombies dont and will never exist) or an angry girlfriend??? Confusedlap:

Fun police...
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I am, and yes, Pitt will win the Big East this year FINALLY, despite having their worst starting QB in 40 years.

I hate Tino. I like Graham but losing baldwin & lewis are gonna hurt.

I am pretty sure I could throw a better deep ball than Tino, the only reason he is starting is b/c of his dad. Lewis will be replaced fine by Graham and the transfer from Wisconsin, not to mention a few freshman that look like the next Lewis. Baldwin hurts, but they have a talented receiver core that should thrive under Graham's system and Baldwin won't be missed much.

The D Line is gonna wreck havoc on some opponents this year and the O Line looks to be pretty good. TE is good, despite Decicco's transfer. I want to see how LB, CB and S play out, that could be the weak links. Isn't there a new kicker this year also?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Rydrum Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I hate Tino. I like Graham but losing baldwin & lewis are gonna hurt.

I am pretty sure I could throw a better deep ball than Tino, the only reason he is starting is b/c of his dad. Lewis will be replaced fine by Graham and the transfer from Wisconsin, not to mention a few freshman that look like the next Lewis. Baldwin hurts, but they have a talented receiver core that should thrive under Graham's system and Baldwin won't be missed much.

The D Line is gonna wreck havoc on some opponents this year and the O Line looks to be pretty good. TE is good, despite Decicco's transfer. I want to see how LB, CB and S play out, that could be the weak links. Isn't there a new kicker this year also?

It will be weird for me to see them sans Wan-stache. He got there when I did in 05.
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:whats worse, a zombie (or any person who wants to kill you since zombies dont and will never exist) or an angry girlfriend??? Confusedlap:

Fun police...
yeah
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Nothing says excitement like Big East football! Might as well be the MAC or Moutain West conference.

That is a common misconception, Big East won every bowl they were in last year except the BCS game. :finger:

Angry girlfriend, you can not legally shoot them in the head.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I've been to an Eastern Michigan game once.
I lasted 1 quarter before I went to the bar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26