Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wombat Wednesday August 17, 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Mr. Bob Dabaleena?
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm starting to think my avatar may be seen as racist. I find it funny, but......

everyone, what do you think......Racist or not?
I think it's hilarious
:whomo:
:? now I'm not so sure
:eek:
Brampton Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
javsto Wrote:anybody here know anything about MOLEX connectors?
what do you need to know?

I have an 1990's era Audio Art amp, 240.4x 480watts multichannel that was given to me by my uncle but he didnt give me the speaker harnesses to connect to my speakers and ive tried to find a set of male connectors to make my own set but none of my local stores (bestbuy, radio shack, pc richards) sell those harness nor just the connectors themselves at least not in the configuration that i need. Im looking for a pair of four pin square male connectors, 16 awg. that i can have wired up. Ive tried to check out some computer stores but then i would have to buy a power supply and im not sure if the gauge is correct or too small/big for my amp.
I may have a bunch of those at my parents house. When do you need them?

pm me or send me your email address and ill drop you a note. thanks buuud-dy (the weasel was on stern today)
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:Mr. Bob Dabaleena?
I've never had a song get stuck in my head so fast before :?
Brian Wrote:
:grin:
javsto Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I have an 1990's era Audio Art amp, 240.4x 480watts multichannel that was given to me by my uncle but he didnt give me the speaker harnesses to connect to my speakers and ive tried to find a set of male connectors to make my own set but none of my local stores (bestbuy, radio shack, pc richards) sell those harness nor just the connectors themselves at least not in the configuration that i need. Im looking for a pair of four pin square male connectors, 16 awg. that i can have wired up. Ive tried to check out some computer stores but then i would have to buy a power supply and im not sure if the gauge is correct or too small/big for my amp.
try here. Might have to do some searching. But in a relativly short time, I found something close. I bet if you contact customer service with a pic, they will know the exact thing.

http://www.molex.com/molex/index.jsp

this might be the exact connector your looking for.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6812198005

just clip off the other end if needed
javsto Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Derick Wrote:what do you need to know?

I may have a bunch of those at my parents house. When do you need them?

pm me or send me your email address and ill drop you a note. thanks buuud-dy (the weasel was on stern today)

I've got 2 power supplies, but only one has that connector. And I think the power supply itself is bad.
I could send you one too, if you need.
Brian Wrote:

That was horrible.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

try here. Might have to do some searching. But in a relativly short time, I found something close. I bet if you contact customer service with a pic, they will know the exact thing.

http://www.molex.com/molex/index.jsp

Ha, them!! I actually did contact someone in their customer service dept and they only deal in bulk orders and wont sell me an individual pair or set of them. but thanks for the suggestion anyway.
javsto Wrote:Ha, them!! I actually did contact someone in their customer service dept and they only deal in bulk orders and wont sell me an individual pair or set of them. but thanks for the suggestion anyway.
see edited post. I think I found the exact one from new egg

heres the link again
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6812198005
not the power supply but the connector itself if you dont have any qualms about cannibalising it then im game.
Brampton Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Confusedhock:
Iceman got into some serious Twinkie eating.
javsto Wrote:not the power supply but the connector itself if you dont have any qualms about cannibalising it then im game.
see new egg link I posted. $3.99
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26