Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wombat Wednesday August 17, 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm starting to think my avatar may be seen as racist. I find it funny, but......

everyone, what do you think......Racist or not?
I think it's hilarious
:high5:
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
javsto Wrote:also im not religious, i havent voted yet although i tend to lean on the democratic side, i dont smoke cigs although i do toke up every once in a while, im not that into beer but i prefer hard liquor and "girly" drinks, NY Yankee and Jets fan, NJ Devils too not into basketball, UFC over boxing, Im not gay although i have no problems with them, Scorpio, im going to Mohegan sun this saturday if anyother NY area dudebros and nussies want to join me or meet up there via the Seajet. :rock:

Aw shit.
I'm pretty sure they're not represented around here yet.
even though I rarely watch hockey anymore, am I the only representative of the NY Islanders?

I think that's a safe bet
geinslunchbox Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm starting to think my avatar may be seen as racist. I find it funny, but......

I think it's hilarious
:whomo:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
javsto Wrote:also im not religious, i havent voted yet although i tend to lean on the democratic side, i dont smoke cigs although i do toke up every once in a while, im not that into beer but i prefer hard liquor and "girly" drinks, NY Yankee and Jets fan, NJ Devils too not into basketball, UFC over boxing, Im not gay although i have no problems with them, Scorpio, im going to Mohegan sun this saturday if anyother NY area dudebros and nussies want to join me or meet up there via the Seajet. :rock:
Uh Oh,

there's a lot of hate for those items in here, so don't take it personal.......you know, like people from Pittsburgh :poke:

Yeah, you won't get all butt-hurt if I say Brodeur sucks and is a little bitch, will you?
I'd be more worried about Brodeur banging my wife, while I was busy making fun of him :roflmao:

Yeah, but then his wife can call him before playoff games to tell him who she'll be fucking that night.

That was harsh.
LeNeve Wrote:shooting hockey loads again. Confusedad:
And Pete wonders why our IST's suck.
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Aw shit.
I'm pretty sure they're not represented around here yet.
even though I rarely watch hockey anymore, am I the only representative of the NY Islanders?
literally :poke:
Derick Wrote:
javsto Wrote:anybody here know anything about MOLEX connectors?
what do you need to know?

I have an 1990's era Audio Art amp, 240.4x 480watts multichannel that was given to me by my uncle but he didnt give me the speaker harnesses to connect to my speakers and ive tried to find a set of male connectors to make my own set but none of my local stores (bestbuy, radio shack, pc richards) sell those harness nor just the connectors themselves at least not in the configuration that i need. Im looking for a pair of four pin square male connectors, 16 awg. that i can have wired up. Ive tried to check out some computer stores but then i would have to buy a power supply and im not sure if the gauge is correct or too small/big for my amp.
Brian Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:

I think it's hilarious
:? now I'm not so sure
Chip Wrote:We need another FedEx off.
I got a couple of pics of Derick's apt!!!
[Image: a6cd0950-dd43-bf00.jpg]
[Image: a6cd0950-dd55-95dc.jpg]
geinslunchbox Wrote:

I think it's hilarious
javsto Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
javsto Wrote:anybody here know anything about MOLEX connectors?
what do you need to know?

I have an 1990's era Audio Art amp, 240.4x 480watts multichannel that was given to me by my uncle but he didnt give me the speaker harnesses to connect to my speakers and ive tried to find a set of male connectors to make my own set but none of my local stores (bestbuy, radio shack, pc richards) sell those harness nor just the connectors themselves at least not in the configuration that i need. Im looking for a pair of four pin square male connectors, 16 awg. that i can have wired up. Ive tried to check out some computer stores but then i would have to buy a power supply and im not sure if the gauge is correct or too small/big for my amp.
I may have a bunch of those at my parents house. When do you need them?
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:

I think it's hilarious
Confusedad:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Chip Wrote:We need another FedEx off.
I got a couple of pics of Derick's apt!!!
[Image: a6cd0950-dd43-bf00.jpg]
[Image: a6cd0950-dd55-95dc.jpg]

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Uh Oh,

there's a lot of hate for those items in here, so don't take it personal.......you know, like people from Pittsburgh :poke:

Yeah, you won't get all butt-hurt if I say Brodeur sucks and is a little bitch, will you?

not at all especially with the way he played most of last year. He the Mariano Rivera of the NHL, great in he day but I think he ready for pasture, bring in the new blood and start blocking some goals. Shit the devils are from Jersey and they are the best NY hockey team, period.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
geinslunchbox Wrote:I think it's hilarious
Confusedad:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26